POOR BORIS

marsh man

A chap I know and his father were both in intensive care with Covid-19

Both got told their organs were being rejected by their bodies.

Both survived and are now out.

Come on Boris!

By the way ... any conspiracies that it's ‘put on’ ... this please jog on ...

Edited by Smokersmith

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

37 minutes ago, andrewluke said:

would he be more important than one of your family members?

Yes... he’s the leader of the Nation. 
None of my family members are. 

I obviously wouldn’t want any of my family members to get it, but don’t try and make it about silly emotional reactions. 

Anyone with a brain would say he is a priority. Very sad to try and score points with silly comments like that. 

2 minutes ago, Lloyd90 said:

Yes... he’s the leader of the Nation. 
None of my family members are. 

I obviously wouldn’t want any of my family members to get it, but don’t try and make it about silly emotional reactions. 

Anyone with a brain would say he is a priority. Very sad to try and score points with silly comments like that. 

sorry but i'm not the silly one,i'm just glad we're not related

6 minutes ago, Lloyd90 said:

People who make silly comments to try and provoke a response can’t expect not to be challenged. 

His opening statement was intentionally put to make the topic personal and based on emotion. On a thread following the critical health of the Prime Minister, it’s bordering on trolling and totally unnecessary. 

They are a duo More comb & Not so wise.

5 minutes ago, andrewluke said:

where did i say that?

i was not the one who thought it was getting serious now boris is in intensive care,

clangerman don't worry i can take it,i wont go running to the mods like others have!

If I have mis-interpreted your comments then I apologise. However I got the impression that you were raising the point that others are as or more serious than Boris ... suggesting that you had a negative view that he was being prioritised and the topic of discussion? :hmm: And then you asking if he was more important that people's family members further pushes that point ... 

1 minute ago, Surfer said:

Everyone’s life is important he will get the same care as everyone else , they try to save everyone no matter what you are in life

but that's not happening,there are cancer patients who were in the middle of treament but this has be put on hold due to coronavirus

1 minute ago, andrewluke said:

but that's not happening,there are cancer patients who were in the middle of treament but this has be put on hold due to coronavirus

I know and they are still getting care , I know this first hand the treatment hasn’t stopped totally bud