Crop Damage Pigeons

mpmilo

Absolutely fantastic video,the lad's a European & world junior clay shooting champion,watching that vid it's little wonder why!,this video should be posted on the likes of Packham's & Wild Justice's social media pages,i'd do it myself but i don't partake in social media,it would be interesting to see how long it took for the video to be removed,we all know how much that lot like actual facts,proof & evidence of damage caused by pest species!

Edited by 51/50

1 hour ago, JDog said:

It was the shooting that was impressive not the sentiment that went with it. 

You could see from the beginning of the video that the young lad was a top class shot , way above the average shot , a lot of people think they can shoot but when you see the ability of the guy in the video, most of them are in a lower league , 

On 22/04/2020 at 18:43, mpmilo said:

Just showed the end to my non shooting other half,  Her response....." Good god i had no idea they did that much damage ". I think this needs showing far and wide, might make a few non shooting people see the problem.

Very well done young man, well filmed, well presented and a very clear and concise message to anyone concerned at the work we do, I am 72 vulnerable and in total lockdown for the last 6 weeks, my guns have remained in the cabinet and are not likely to come out until things ease off, but the pigeons continue to feed and destroy crops at a time when any economic pressure may result in some serious ongoing problems ,I have been told not to travel to my permissions until we are given the go ahead by the government which I must stress I am happy to do as I, like most of the uk population,  just want to stay safe and well, best wishes to all in my situation,