Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
ditchman

Bird ID

Recommended Posts

40 minutes ago, Eyefor said:

..a bit like swan? 😉

More like unicorn!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i have just reconnected with this thread.............and i feel very touched by all the comments.....im quite choked up   thank you...........

 

and JDog you can get stuffed..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, old man said:

My own thoughts exactly, maybe we should have a similar ban for serial complainers😝?

Think anyone complaining about the great Ditchman himself should suffer an instant lifetime ban,because they are obviously just window shoppers to out brilliant forum and what would that be without Ditchy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ditchman said:

i have just reconnected with this thread.............and i feel very touched by all the comments.....im quite choked up   thank you...........

 

and JDog you can get stuffed..

Sage & Onion maybe........ thats the peacock of course.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ditchman said:

i have just reconnected with this thread.............and i feel very touched by all the comments.....im quite choked up   thank you...........

 

and JDog you can get stuffed..

Where’s your avatar gone?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You are a very knowledgable character welcome back....

Try and make it last a little longer 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, old'un said:

Where’s your avatar gone?

i wanted to be less obvious..............i was beginning to think everytime i logged on...as soon as my avatar came up there were legions of Major Darling's (blackadder) with a strange nervous tic in their eye with a finger hovering over the report button...:lol:

 

oh guess what..................you will never guess who i saw on the Huntinglife forum.........Retsdon....................(he was very quiet tho)........those boys dont take prisoners...its even worse than the landrover forum....

im also a member on Mums net...............jesus 20 mins on there and you are thinking about gender reassignment...........i didnt realise how much women hated men.............

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, 7daysinaweek said:

There may be a petition for you to reinstate your avatar.

sounds counter productive.....................

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, ditchman said:

i wanted to be less obvious..............i was beginning to think everytime i logged on...as soon as my avatar came up there were legions of Major Darling's (blackadder) with a strange nervous tic in their eye with a finger hovering over the report button...

 

oh guess what..................you will never guess who i saw on the Huntinglife forum.........Retsdon....................(he was very quiet tho)........those boys dont take prisoners...its even worse than the landrover forum....

im also a member on Mums net...............jesus 20 mins on there and you are thinking about gender reassignment...........i didnt realise how much women hated men.............

That made me laugh :lol:…I could visualise it as I read it, but its that type of comment that makes you who you are, keep ‘em coming and put your avatar back, its part of the Ditchman trademark.

 

The Mums net comment also made me smile, never been on there but I have a good idea of what you mean.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 16 May 2020 at 13:17, ninjaferret said:

Welcome back, missed your knowledge and your humour.

As above, I'm not in the same league as Ditchman but my philosophy has always been " I say what I think is funny without malice" if I can make others laugh I've achieved my ambition. 

Ditchman is the epitome of an English Eccentric keep it up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, pigeon controller said:

As above, I'm not in the same league as Ditchman but my philosophy has always been " I say what I think is funny without malice" if I can make others laugh I've achieved my ambition. 

Ditchman is the epitome of an English Eccentric keep it up.

You see my friend, I say exactly as it is , huffed or pleased, straight up and down, black and white, no grey areas, that's probably why I'm like marmite. Friends love me others hate me, and between you and me , I really don't give a :thanks:    lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ninjaferret said:

You see my friend, I say exactly as it is , huffed or pleased, straight up and down, black and white, no grey areas, that's probably why I'm like marmite. Friends love me others hate me, and between you and me , I really don't give a :thanks:    lol

well thats why i don;t post a lot anymore i like having the banter never serious or insulting but i know i have peed a few off because of it not mentioning any names either 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, yickdaz said:

well thats why i don;t post a lot anymore i like having the banter never serious or insulting but i know i have peed a few off because of it not mentioning any names either 

No doubt I have too mate

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...