Six Nations 2021

henry d

4 minutes ago, derbyduck said:

really ,with all the penalties and thier extra player how come they were only 5 points in front ? 

we was robbed ! and I hope they don't go putting that rough Whisky in that wee quake, its best suited to fine London Gin.😀 

That's a massive win for them. Funny is'nt it that we could not go to Scotland with 8 guns to shoot in the hills But they send 15 plus men into England to **** about with a egg shaped ball. Where is  madam Krankie now with her high agendas of lockdown and independance?

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, sabel25 said:

That's a massive win for them. Funny is'nt it that we could not go to Scotland with 8 guns to shoot in the hills But they send 15 plus men into England to **** about with a egg shaped ball. Where is  madam Krankie now with her high agendas of lockdown and independance?

yes and don't for get the paddy they bribed to help them win ,I thought the Irish where under lockdown aswell !

1 minute ago, derbyduck said:

yes and don't for get the paddy they bribed to help them win ,I thought the Irish where under lockdown aswell !

Haha Borders are open only for the privileged and not for us commoners And i thought the only corruption took place in Russia. I hope they get a rugby team together with Putin as manager lol That might stifle Jimmy Krankie and her ego lol

1 hour ago, JDog said:

A gusset with the EU flag on it.

Partially true, but I am reliably informed there is a small patch at the rear where the starfish is located and that has the union flag on.

There is no way should she would allow a skid mark on the EU flag

Edited by TRINITY

Another thing I couldn’t understand was why England didn’t contest the Scotland line out. Itoje is one is one of the most aggressive jumpers playing today but was happy to just let Scotland  win the ball and then try to defend the maul, inevitably giving away a penalty. 

1 minute ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Good decision Ref!:good:

Aye. It was interesting listening to Wayne Barnes. It sounded like he would have rather kept 15 on the field, but the facts spoke for themselves and he was left with no option. Good refereeing and the right decision made. If only football could learn from it!

6 minutes ago, chrisjpainter said:

Aye. It was interesting listening to Wayne Barnes. It sounded like he would have rather kept 15 on the field, but the facts spoke for themselves and he was left with no option. Good refereeing and the right decision made. If only football could learn from it!

It NEVER has and it NEVER will.

4 minutes ago, chrisjpainter said:

Er...what?

What a try! Ireland doing all the running and look the better side right now. Build some kind of lead and hope to hold on?

yes great try and deserved but Barnes called the RED CARD a legal tackle but the TMO intervened  he just let them take a quick penalty in front of where it was given saying Wales holding onto the ball to long and Ireland holding  on much longer 

3 minutes ago, Rim Fire said:

yes great try and deserved but Barnes called the RED CARD a legal tackle but the TMO intervened  he just let them take a quick penalty in front of where it was given saying Wales holding onto the ball to long and Ireland holding  on much longer 

It's strange how none of the pundits or any of the commentators have mentioned that. He's looked fair to me. Barnes played  on because he was the other side to the impact. O'Mahony's sizeable head, neck and shoulders blocked Barnes' view of the impact. TMO picked it up, Barnes then made the call. nothing interesting or biased, just TMO having a better view than the ref. that's what it's there for