Sparkle Markle & Mail

ditchman

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, ditchman said:

to win he needs cast iron proof of only one claim out of the 30 odd referred to....that is the fact....the mirrors brief needs to be hot on every claim...........there is no jury...only a judge..... that will want very hard evidence.....

if the brief wins all the claims it will be a bloody miricle....so far he is doing well...lets see what the end of today brings..

I think if they had conclusive proof of one hacking then they would have laid it out, but they don't and are playing a game of convince the judge.
Harry is not doing himself any favours, he contradicts himself or has things shown to be wrong, (in effect he lied)and is not a good witness.
If he loses you can be sure the mirror will be asking for a very large sum for their costs.

2 minutes ago, Bigbob said:

Nearly 30 pages i dont know how many posts he has on it but i reckon Ditchy's gone off of sweaty betty and has a big poster  of Merkel on his wall ?. LOL  

i really dont fancy her......i prefer Lizzo to megan

8 minutes ago, welsh1 said:

I think if they had conclusive proof of one hacking then they would have laid it out

Various hacking by individual journalists has been admitted (by the Mirror and others) - and Prince William (and other Royals/celebs?) have allegedly settled 'out of court' on some. 

The issue on trial is as to how far the Mirror Group corporate execs etc. knew of/authorised/encouraged the hacking - and hence the whether the responsibility rests with the newspaper company (MGN and it's management in this case) not individual 'maverick' journalists.  This is needed to set the 'damages' if indeed there are found to be damages.

There is a rather vague explanation here https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-65547034

As the article says, he has several other cases in the pipeline and it will be costing BIG money and the lawyers will be making most of it.

Really got bored with this but it needs to be remembered this is a civil trial. Consequently the judges decision is  “on the balance of probabilities”.  It is not therefore just about hard evidence but if the judge feels it more likely than not that Harry’s case is true.

If he is not successful I hate to think we’re it leaves him in all respects; not that I am particularly sympathetic to his plight.

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, Penelope said:

I see that Megain's second season podcast has been binned by Spotify.

... and apparently they want an appropriate portion of their money back (though that may just be a contract changes as I doubt much 'cash' will have been advanced beyond the episodes paid.

Also - there are claims that Random House/Penguin are 'worried' about the next 3 books in Harry's 4 book deal they have signed up to ............. what are the next 3 books about?

9 minutes ago, JohnfromUK said:

... and apparently they want an appropriate portion of their money back (though that may just be a contract changes as I doubt much 'cash' will have been advanced beyond the episodes paid.

Also - there are claims that Random House/Penguin are 'worried' about the next 3 books in Harry's 4 book deal they have signed up to ............. what are the next 3 books about?

The light is fading on their little "gameshow"

Gawd knows what the Ginger Whinger will write about next time?

1 hour ago, Bigbob said:

Who cares when will they learn folks not interested and they might have to work to get money 

arry .....when it comes to skills regarding work is totally inept.....im mean.....what is he caperble of doing apart from sticking his willy in the odd woman...

he will swan about living off the proceeds of the Duchy and daddies purse.....

27 minutes ago, Gordon R said:

It might suit her purpose.

she is the type of person ..that if harry tops himself...she will jump on the bandwagon and form some sort of Mental help "charity"  with which she can make money and fame out of and then pontificate all over the world how she learnt how to handle her awful consuming grief...........

'scuse me whilst i do a little sick...

11 minutes ago, ditchman said:

somewhere in the Duchy maybe................

Surely the Duchy is now Willie's and isn't he p***** off about the bad-mouthing of Kate?

I would have thought that a little corner of Sussex would be perfect.

Top of Beachy Head, perhaps?

9 minutes ago, amateur said:

Surely the Duchy is now Willie's and isn't he p***** off about the bad-mouthing of Kate?

Bottom of Beachy Head would be far better!   :w00t:

13 minutes ago, amateur said:

i think he was more upset about his bruther talking about his todger...............i bloody would be

22 hours ago, amateur said:

If he came back he’d go to Althorp with his uncle I am sure and live in the big house or a cottage out of sight behind the walls.

i hear "the cretinous couple" of california      ......in particular the bitch ...is planning to change her name and thicko's name (surname) to SPENCER....it will also mean that they will drop the duke & duchess carp............it is reported that she wants to carry on the work by Princess Diana and take her place

this is all bloody tosh (polite word).......she is looking at cashing in the connection to better her filthy luka....spondulicks....moola....wonga....

she is DESPICTABLE...........and he is a pathetic coward and deserves everything that is coming his way