steve_b_wales

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, enfieldspares said:

For those that do have the AZ (as I did on 28 March) I hope you don't have the "slightly more severe" reaction to it on each of the three days subsequent that I have "enjoyed". In fact such that having 'phoned my GP this afternoon 31 March he told me to call 999 immediately as he in fact suspected an oncoming heart attack. So three days of night sweats such that the sheets were soaked (I checked and, no I hand't wet the bed), lobster red arms and heart palpitations.

"I'll drive there says I."

"No you won't," Says he. "You'll take an ambulance."

So after some hours in the local Emergency Coronary Care Unit and the usual ECG and blood tests and etc., (more pricks put in in me in those hours that a Shepherd Market prostitute) I get all clear. The parting words from the Coronary Care Assessor "Don't worry it wasn't a heart attack just a "slightly more severe" reaction to the AZ vaccine and that I was not the first we've seen today the same and his own reaction was also the same.

And I had a positive covid-19 test result on 6 February so already been there seen it and done it. That lasted one day, no night sweats, no heart palpitations no lobster red arms and after that ten days of sat at home in the same one room being bored. With my wife and seven year old both on 7 February and on 17 February giving negative tests. I'm sixty-three I grew up seeing poor unfortunates with stump arms because the then UK Government told their mothers thalidomide was safe.

Boris Johnson? I wouldn't believe him if he told me the sun came out in the day and the moon came out a night. He is a as guilty of pro-AZ "spaff" as he accuses Europe...and who next now...Canada (what has Trudeau come out in solidarity now with Macron because of the EU-Canada Trade Deal) is of what he calls their supposed anti-AZ rhetoric.

And to close? I asked the Coronary Care Assessor what if I had the same "slightly severe reaction" to my scheduled second dose. He said "Play it by ear and if need be I see you back here in twelve weeks time." And no they had had no similar "slightly more severe" reactions from those who took the Pfizer vaccine because I asked the question.

If you have had either vaccine you can, directly as a patient not via your GP, can click on the link to submit direct to the UK Medical and Healthcare Regulatory Authority a "Yellow Card Report" of any symptoms...mild or severe...for one day or for longer...and as many reactions as you had associated with either vaccine. The link is here:

Official MHRA side effect and adverse incident reporting site for coronavirus treatments and vaccines | Coronavirus (COVID-19)

The MHRA site for reporting side effects to medicines, vaccines or medical device and diagnostic adverse incidents used in coronavirus treatment
coronavirus-yellowcard.mhra.gov.uk coronavirus-yellowcard.mhra.gov.uk

Look at the 64 page report of people’s logged adverse  reactions, it’s a cracking read. 2 suffered an electric shock, some contracted Chlamydia  and some even got genital herpes!!,

I would pay to see someone explaining to their loyal other half; “ No darling, of course not, I got herpes from the AZ vaccination” 

8 hours ago, turbo33 said:

Look at the 64 page report of people’s logged adverse  reactions, it’s a cracking read. 2 suffered an electric shock, some contracted Chlamydia  and some even got genital herpes!!,

I would pay to see someone explaining to their loyal other half; “ No darling, of course not, I got herpes from the AZ vaccination” 

I had an argument with the wife for the first time in ages the day I had mine...maybe it was the jab that caused it. 

8 hours ago, captainhastings said:

Bad side affects seem the norm.

I don't think so. Some people have side effects but many more don't.

I had my AZ jab with no side effects at all and look forward to having the second one. I think I prefer to take my chances with the jab rather than with the virus. If I was less than 35 years old I might think different on that score.

9 hours ago, captainhastings said:

Bad side affects seem the norm.

That is simply not true.  Both my personal experience, that of my friends who have had it, and the vast majority of those reported (in the press and many official reports) contradict this.  The NORM (i.e. most cases) have either no side effects, or minor side effects.  A few get more severe side effects, but again almost always over in a few days.  Those who get Covid badly are much more ill and for much longer.

The truth is that the risk of being seriously ill (or worse) from the jab is far, far lower than the risk from catching the virus.

Just now, captainhastings said:

oh well find out in 2 weeks lol

Well - good luck, but other than a few on here who have had more serious side effects, none of my friends who have had the jab (and that includes a few quite 'fragile' people) have had anything worse than a rough day.

15 hours ago, captainhastings said:

Well it sure does make you wonder. Bad side affects seem the norm. At the end of the day no one has a clue of any long term affects as well. Tempting to take ya chances 

Yes but we do know the short term effects of CV19, possible serious illness and death, they also know some of the long term effects heart and lung damage etc, even in people who only had mild CV19 symptoms. 

On 29/03/2021 at 08:51, JohnfromUK said:

I know quite a few who have had the vaccine; in general, some get no side effects (other than possibly a slightly sore arm), a significant number get a day or so of 'feeling a bit rough, flu like cold symptoms' and a very few actually have a couple of days or more of really feeling quite poorly.  Everyone I know of gets over it in a few days. 

I had the 'one day feeling a bit rough' version and would happily take that again to have the vaccine. 

• More people in the UK have now had the vaccine (over 50% of adults) than have had actual Covid. 
  • Virtually no one has either died or been hospitalised from the vaccine.
  • A large number of those who have had Covid have been seriously ill/hospiltalised, and (depending on how you believe the figures) many tens of thousands (at least) have died

This is a false rumour.  It does not alter DNA.

https://fullfact.org/online/rna-vaccine-covid/

It is possible, at least in theory - I guess we will find out for sure in due course.

https://anti-empire.com/will-an-rna-vaccine-permanently-alter-my-dna/

13 minutes ago, serrac said:

It is possible, at least in theory - I guess we will find out for sure in due course.

https://anti-empire.com/will-an-rna-vaccine-permanently-alter-my-dna/

It absolutely is not possible and that website is absolute tosh. 

I can probably find internet sources to back up any wild claims, as per that one they are probably written by unqualified loons. 

edit - plus, this thread is about the AZ vaccine which is a viral vector vaccine, the Pfizer one is RNA and still cannot alter your DNA any more than your morning coffee can. 

Edited by oscarsdad

Just now, oscarsdad said:

It absolutely is not possible and that website is absolute tosh. 

I can probably find internet sources to back up any wild claims, as per that one they are probably written by unqualified loons. 

/\  There's your answer. It does not alter DNA.

4 hours ago, JohnfromUK said:

/\  There's your answer. It does not alter DNA.

Another article by some unqualified loons for you to mull over.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33330870/

(Yes this is a pre-print and not yet peer reviewed)

If as they claim evidence has in fact been found that "that SARS-CoV-2 RNAs can be reverse transcribed in human cells by reverse transcriptase (RT) from LINE-1 elements or by HIV-1 RT, and that these DNA sequences can be integrated into the cell genome and subsequently be transcribed" please explain how we can be so sure that the RNA introduced by the vaccine cannot be also be transcribed by the same pathway.

37 minutes ago, serrac said:

please explain how we can be so sure that the RNA introduced by the vaccine cannot be also be transcribed by the same pathway

Read the many articles and reports by reputable scientists - the vaccine does not alter DNA.