ditchman

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 hours ago, 12gauge82 said:

God only knows, but I bet its more than the average brit earns in a year when everythings included. 

Sickening when you think medicine the NHS can't afford, or ex military living on the street. 

Whatever it is it will be much more than the annual old age pension given to people who have contributed all of their lives?

Beggars belief!

• 3 weeks later...
18 hours ago, ditchman said:

Dover has now run out of space and have started to erect tents to hold these poor helpless migrants.....

Sounds like a proper "humanitarian crisis" in the making with the British winter approaching.
Maybe Dover should take a leaf out of Ron DeSantis’s book and start shipping them to where our noble Cabinet Members and hangers on live.  I'm sure some of them will have a spare room or two.

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/marthas-vineyard-chamber-declares-humanitarian-crisis-over-arrival-of-50-migrants/

18 minutes ago, serrac said:

Sounds like a proper "humanitarian crisis" in the making with the British winter approaching.
Maybe Dover should take a leaf out of Ron DeSantis’s book and start shipping them to where our noble Cabinet Members and hangers on live.  I'm sure some of them will have a spare room or two.

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/marthas-vineyard-chamber-declares-humanitarian-crisis-over-arrival-of-50-migrants/

that' s barely a boatful !

been reported that there are large crowds of people camped out at Calaise and Dunkirk with un-inflated boats waiting for the sea state to improve.........

ITS JUST A BLOODY JOKE ISNT IT

im sick of this ...and there isnt a damn thing ANY  of us can do..........apart from bitching and moaning on forums

• 3 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, 12gauge82 said:

Only thing we can do is vote a party in that will actually do something about it and that isn't going to be the cons or Labour! 

the party that would do the buisness would be made illegal...and their members arrested

On the flip side of this, I wonder how many genuine refugees have been unable to get to the UK due to all these economic migrants. All these super woke idiots who have perpetuated this situation are almost certainly responsible for the situation many Ukrainians and other genuine refugees now find themselves, being unable to get into the UK. 

I hope they give themselves a pat on the back that because of them we're now putting illegal immigrants under no threat to their life in 5 star hotels instead. 

Regarding GB news, not only is the video worth a look but overall that channel is the only unbiased news programme on UK televsion. Tune into that to get a proper idea of what is really going on in the world as billionaire globalists are gradually and intentionally changing the way we live with crackpot visions of a very different near future. Unchallenged, mass migration is all part of the plan, it is no accident and people need to realise this

4 hours ago, henry d said:

OK, what's the plan?

Division. Destabilisation of society. Economic catastrophe. Civil unrest.

Then they can come and save us from ourselves...

There will have to be concessions of course for this 'assistance' , loss of freedoms, a police state, an end to democratic process....Totalitarianism.

Far fetched ? Its already happening, piece by piece falling into place, eventually we will beg for the new order.

42 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

There will have to be concessions of course for this 'assistance' , loss of freedoms, a police state, an end to democratic process....Totalitarianism.

Far fetched ? Its already happening, piece by piece falling into place, eventually we will beg for the new order.

I hear that the Dutch government plan to take over 600 farms in the name of the 'Nitrogen Emergency!!!!'

1 minute ago, Penelope said:

I hear that the Dutch government plan to take over 600 farms in the name of the 'Nitrogen Emergency!!!!'

Oooh ! Thats a new one , Nitrogen.
Another emergency to keep everyone suitably paranoid and fearful.
I wonder if Gretas on board with it ?

So we have , the war on terror, is that still a thing ?
Covid , and future pandemics
The Climate emergency, how long do we have left , 7 or 8 years ?
The energy crisis, that isnt even real !
War in Ukraine and the threat of nuclear escalation unless we destroy Russia first.
China about to become the most ambitious and powerful superpower (all paid for by the west)
And the leader of the 'free' world is a senile old man who keeps falling over, and leads a party that doesnt recognise the difference between men and women.

Jeez , thats enough to make you want to give up on life right there 😆

3 minutes ago, discobob said:

and there is your population reduction

Once you have complete control, you can reduce the population however you like.
Wars , pandemics, artificial famines, even making it too expensive to live to old age, unless you are 'special' 
A Soylent Green type scenario sounds ridiculous , but when you consider that all those old people wont need care, or pensions, and have no vote or power to change the status quo, then a Totalitarian government would find it very attractive as a system.

Obviously , all this sounds bizarre, now.
But the old soviet union used some of these very systems to keep the population down , and afraid.

On Monday morning and this morning we spotted a very large empty black "dinghy" floating 100 yards or so off the Leas at Folkestone.
Rang the Coastguard on Monday and they sent a rib to get it. When I rang this morning to report the second one, the lady said that they had been so busy over the last weekend, they were unable to bring all the dinghys in, apparently they were being reported from Deal to Rye.

There is also a hotel not far from us that is housing illegal immigrants and its has "security" at every entrance and exit 24/7. When asked, one said that it was to keep people out, not keep the residents in.
It was also irritating to locals that observed three people getting out of a large people carrier, with the obligatory lanyards round their necks, asking for help with some parcels. Six residents emerged and help carry 20 of the biggest carrier bags you have ever seen, marked Primark. All new clothes for the lads.

5 hours ago, Rewulf said:

It's not difficult now to think that may be correct down the line?

6 minutes ago, Cranfield said:

On Monday morning and this morning we spotted a very large empty black "dinghy" floating 100 yards or so off the Leas at Folkestone.
Rang the Coastguard on Monday and they sent a rib to get it. When I rang this morning to report the second one, the lady said that they had been so busy over the last weekend, they were unable to bring all the dinghys in, apparently they were being reported from Deal to Rye.

There is also a hotel not far from us that is housing illegal immigrants and its has "security" at every entrance and exit 24/7. When asked, one said that it was to keep people out, not keep the residents in.
It was also irritating to locals that observed three people getting out of a large people carrier, with the obligatory lanyards round their necks, asking for help with some parcels. Six residents emerged and help carry 20 of the biggest carrier bags you have ever seen, marked Primark. All new clothes for the lads.

I haven't got the words to describe how I feel without getting banned from the site. Please keep us informed even though it raises my blood pressure 👍

When we jimmy Krankie gets her independance your going to be stuck with them no farming them out to other countries like just now . First all the channel counties will be flooded then slowly they will spread upwards All the time Wee Jimmys rebuilding hadrains wall no to keep the english out but all your illeagals