Putin announces 'military operation' in Ukraine.

Dave-G

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Gordon R said:

I beg to differ. What you claim is fact, is merely your opinion, which we are all entitled to.

57 minutes ago, Walker570 said:

....and people believe all that garbage.ย  Russian propoganda at it's best.

We firmly believe the Russians are lying ? No question of that ?

Yet we have doubts about Ukraine telling porkies ? Ukraine has apparently killed 60, 70 , or is it 80,000 Russian combatants , and wiped out half their armour and air , yet no one else gets anywhere near that figure, NATOย  count maybe 15,000 russian dead , bear in mind that wounded account for as much as twice the number of dead , and we have the entire force sent to Ukraine destroyed or out of action.

With that kind of performance I'm surprised Zambo isn't sat in the Kremlin over Putin's corpse.

Ukraine repeatedly shelled a nuclear power station, and the town next to itย  , screaming that the Russians were responsible, and that it was about to blow, the IAEAย  turn up and say there is no safety issue, Zambo spits his dummy out and tell them they're a waste of space.

There's plenty more excellent examples of Ukraine lying , just like Russia,ย  so I will state as fact they are both lying.

45 minutes ago, ordnance said:

Seriously the Russian MOD, must be true ๐Ÿ˜‚

The Russian MOD are reporting their gains and successes, whilst there is radio silence from Ukraine on their gains and successes (basically there isn't any).

As noted it is the official Russian MOD report, they keep any equipment and man power losses to themselves.

ย 

18 minutes ago, Stonepark said:

The Russian MOD are reporting their gains and successes, whilst there is radio silence from Ukraine on their gains and successes (basically there isn't any).

As noted it is the official Russian MOD report, they keep any equipment and man power losses to themselves.

ย 

It's Russian propaganda, and I wouldn't expect anything else during a war / special operation. Is Ukraine making gain's time will tell, obviously they will be putting out their own propaganda and I wouldn't expect anything else from them either. It's that anyone would place any credence on what's coming out of the Russian MOD i find laughable.

Edited by ordnance

3 minutes ago, ordnance said:

It's that anyone would place any credence on what's coming out of the Russian MOD i find laughable.

Well you had better tell all the Western Intelligence agencies your views as they are all using it and basing their reports to their respective Governments on it......

1 hour ago, Stonepark said:

Well you had better tell all the Western Intelligence agencies your views as they are all using it and basing their reports to their respective Governments on it......

They will be basing their intelligence on lots of things and ways, they will not be taking as gospel what either Russia or Ukraine tells them.ย ย 

Edited by ordnance

1 hour ago, Stonepark said:

Well, what the west does / doesnโ€™t say, does / doesnโ€™t believe wonโ€™t affect Russiaโ€™s war effort - they should have this wrapped up any day now surely? After all, Russia is a super power, a nuclear power and with far reaching resources and all that German oil money etc and Ukraine the minot in all of this.ย 

ย 

Seriously who's up for this?

1. We set up a crowd-fund for Mungler and Rewulf: three days in a Premier Inn of their mutual agreement somewhere between Nottingham and Essex (Weirdly, that's around Kettering).
  2. Separate single rooms, bar and food bill paid for.
  3. Someone neutral acts as the referee (OK I'll do it as long as I'm included on the bar tab).
  4. Some sort of conclusion is reached about where each of them stands on this, and they agree to cement their mutual respect, albeit with different opinions, into the annals of history.
  5. A moderator locks this topic with a definitive final statement.

6 hours ago, Jim Neal said:

1. We set up a crowd-fund for Mungler and Rewulf: three days in a Premier Inn of their mutual agreement somewhere between Nottingham and Essex (Weirdly, that's around Kettering).
  3. Someone neutral acts as the referee (OK I'll do it as long as I'm included on the bar tab).
  4. Some sort of conclusion is reached about where each of them stands on this, and they agree to cement their mutual respect, albeit with different opinions, into the annals of history.

I reckon blood might well be spilled!ย  ย :cool1:

9 hours ago, Jim Neal said:

Can I suggest that the hotel is in the capital City of Ukraine or better still somewhere on Crimea

On 02/09/2022 at 15:28, Mungler said:

You actually believed that? ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Yes. They came on three barges but were tipped off and got smashed on the river. Some made it across and they were killed on the other side. Makes sense to grab the Power station for a couple of reasons. 1. if the russian's pulled out their military from the powerstation prior to the inspectors visits it would be less guarded. 2. If they lose that power to the north then it will have a great impact on the energy all the way to kiev as it produces 20% of the nations power.

The great counter offensive is not going very well. If it is diversion for Irpin I wonder if the price was worth it without air support.

My contacts in Russia are telling me the factories are now running full and they are actively recruiting for the army in Rostov. If that is the case then there is going to be a surge very soon in Kherson or Kramtorsk or Kharkiv.ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

5 minutes ago, Walker570 said:

Can I suggest that the hotel is in the capital City of Ukraine or better still somewhere on Crimea

I've already invited him over to my dacha ๐Ÿ˜‚

That said, I've the greatest respect for Mungler for sticking to his guns. And I'm sure in real life, we would get on well.... Right up until the point I got him pregnant ๐Ÿ˜‚

4 hours ago, Rewulf said:

I've already invited him over to my dacha ๐Ÿ˜‚

That said, I've the greatest respect for Mungler for sticking to his guns. And I'm sure in real life, we would get on well.... Right up until the point I got him pregnant ๐Ÿ˜‚

dont forget to order up the bags of lime and check he hasnt sewn his jewllrey into his clothes....check you have enuff .32 cal pistol ammo..............then you are good to goย :good:

4 minutes ago, ditchman said:

dont forget to order up the bags of lime and check he hasnt sewn his jewllrey into his clothes....check you have enuff .32 cal pistol ammo..............then you are good to goย :good:

Wot - no death march?ย :yay:

3 hours ago, mchughcb said:

I'm going to say it did happen. You can believe whatever you like.

That looks like we're deeper into the war than I realised.

I mentioned previously about the vague information regarding Russian gas pipelines, and flow information.ย 

I'm not sure of this source, sounds like it might be Chinese, but I can't seem to find anything else on it to back it up.ย 

If it's true/correct, the pumping gas through yamal~opal, means that it's not exactly correct that Russia is trying to starve Europe of gas.ย 

Again, I don't know, but all media seems to concentrate on Nordstream, when there are other gas pipes from Russia to Europe.ย 

https://news.cgtn.com/news/2022-09-03/Gazprom-piping-gas-to-Europe-via-Ukraine-after-Nord-Stream-stoppage-1d1E788gRTq/index.html

2 hours ago, Rewulf said:

I mentioned previously about the vague information regarding Russian gas pipelines, and flow information.ย 

I'm not sure of this source, sounds like it might be Chinese, but I can't seem to find anything else on it to back it up.ย 

If it's true/correct, the pumping gas through yamal~opal, means that it's not exactly correct that Russia is trying to starve Europe of gas.ย 

Again, I don't know, but all media seems to concentrate on Nordstream, when there are other gas pipes from Russia to Europe.ย 

https://news.cgtn.com/news/2022-09-03/Gazprom-piping-gas-to-Europe-via-Ukraine-after-Nord-Stream-stoppage-1d1E788gRTq/index.html

Chinese state run news channel. Looks legit. Got anything from North Korea on this? ๐Ÿ˜†

7 hours ago, Mungler said:

Chinese state run news channel. Looks legit. Got anything from North Korea on this? ๐Ÿ˜†

I did say pretty clearly I wasn't sure of the source, why don't you try and find a trusted source that says there is no gas coming in from Yamal?ย 

Good luck with that.ย 

So rather than just dismissing it because it's Chinese/Russian/doesn't fit with what you think, try and put a link up that actually debunks it?ย 

Then you can put me right.ย 

1 hour ago, Rewulf said:

I did say pretty clearly I wasn't sure of the source, why don't you try and find a trusted source that says there is no gas coming in from Yamal?ย 

ย 

Yamal has been flowing in reverse since before the invasion as Poland has been "exporting" Russian Nordstream gas from Germany to Ukraine but this will now cease as Germany will need all the gas it has.

ย 

Russia to Ukraine Yamal gas flow was halted very early on due to syphoning and non payment I believe

ย 

Even Reuters has reports on it.

Edited by Stonepark