Well done Mr Sunak.

TIGHTCHOKE

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He has no idea how to communicate with the working class, he has no idea of living in poverty, his speach contained nothing wrapped up in far too many meaningless words and hollow promises. How he kept a straight face talking about Truss is beyond me, but it shows how he can lie without any effort.Shut our borders Mr Sunak, not next month or next year, NOW, then I will show youy respect, till then you're just another Tory mouthpiece.

14 minutes ago, bruno22rf said:

He has no idea how to communicate with the working class, he has no idea of living in poverty, his speach contained nothing wrapped up in far too many meaningless words and hollow promises. How he kept a straight face talking about Truss is beyond me, but it shows how he can lie without any effort.Shut our borders Mr Sunak, not next month or next year, NOW, then I will show youy respect, till then you're just another Tory mouthpiece.

unfortunatly that is for all polititians.........

what this country needs is a Benevolent Dictator..........its too late for anything else...1939 germany ? deja-vous

18 minutes ago, bruno22rf said:

I'm not sure any MP out there knows how to talk to the working class, they certainly have no idea about living in poverty. 

I'll settle for not being made to bend over and told to smile.

Stopping the daily illegal arrivals would be great, but they don't seem interested in Stopping it.

17 minutes ago, bruno22rf said:

I’m still laughing how can anyone with no idea from price of weetabix to a gas bill speak to voters without being busted as a fraud and that’s if they have forgotten he bankrupted the country as chancellor 

1 hour ago, bruno22rf said:

🤣 We have border control following Brexit.

1 hour ago, Mice! said:

I'm not sure any MP out there knows how to talk to the working class, they certainly have no idea about living in poverty. 

I'll settle for not being made to bend over and told to smile.

Stopping the daily illegal arrivals would be great, but they don't seem interested in Stopping it.

They want to but their voter base will not support reality. Thank goodness Brexit brought back control 🤣

1 minute ago, oowee said:

They want to but their voter base will not support reality. Thank goodness Brexit brought back control 🤣

The thing is, Brexit bought back the ability to control, the problem is, the government has chosen not to. Its clear that if as a country we want control, then we need a new government. 

3 minutes ago, oowee said:

I don't know about border control,  its more like a meet and greet.

Who won't support the reality? Problem as I see it is far too many lefty loves worried about the human rights of foreigners throwing away their passports and crossing in boats.

I doubt all those living along the south coast would have an issue with tougher measures,  but it'll probably be the weather that curbs things for a while.

3 minutes ago, Mice! said:

I don't know about border control,  its more like a meet and greet.

Who won't support the reality? Problem as I see it is far too many lefty loves worried about the human rights of foreigners throwing away their passports and crossing in boats.

I doubt all those living along the south coast would have an issue with tougher measures,  but it'll probably be the weather that curbs things for a while.

? We have control since Brexit and we have a majority Tory Govt. If we dont have control now we will never have it. Maybe we were lied to? 🙂 

Looks like the situation is much worse that when we were in the EU. Why do you think that might be? Maybe we lost the control and influence that we had? Time to suck it up. 

If only the economy was not in tatters we could put more resources into the problem. 

Still its no big deal the sky has not fallen in 🤣 

2 minutes ago, oowee said:

? We have control since Brexit and we have a majority Tory Govt. If we dont have control now we will never have it. Maybe we were lied to? 🙂 

Looks like the situation is much worse that when we were in the EU. Why do you think that might be? Maybe we lost the control and influence that we had? Time to suck it up. 

If only the economy was not in tatters we could put more resources into the problem. 

Still its no big deal the sky has not fallen in 🤣 

I'd say it's because France are doing so little to stop any boats from leaving there shores, while our government aren't doing nearly enough to stop them.

Strange how all these boats and engines are available,  all the time, possible terrorists or drugs arriving every day!

I'm sure if we were sending them back in boats then the French would suddenly shape up and block us.

It would be great to see the government sending over the Army or Navy in boats to highlight just how poor the French are.

Get some BBQ and music going!!

7 hours ago, 243ack said:

The whole situation boils my p..ss. Politico on telly today wringing her hands cause the accommodation we're putting them in is not good enough - yet she agreed the DAILY hotel bill is £5.6MILLION.

Crazy money,  especially when you think what could be done with that money. 

1 hour ago, Mice! said:

Crazy money,  especially when you think what could be done with that money. 

Its sickening, but so easy to skim over when you read a number like that, which doesn't even take into account all the other costs which would dawf that figure associated with these people. 

I wonder how many people have lost their lives due to lack of funding in other areas as a result of those costs. 

24 minutes ago, 12gauge82 said:

Its sickening, but so easy to skim over when you read a number like that, which doesn't even take into account all the other costs which would dawf that figure associated with these people. 

I wonder how many people have lost their lives due to lack of funding in other areas as a result of those costs. 

So 5.6million X 365 = 2,044,000,000

Yet we are told that schools are running out of money, Nurses may strike for better pay, Air ambulance and Lufe guards are funded by charity, the list will go on and on.

That doesn't take in to effect that these people arriving daily are being moved all around the country, thousands and thousands in every town throughout the country, I wonder if they can still all be found in twelve months time?