Women have no sense of humour.

30-6

So, went to a wedding on Saturday and stayed at the hotel venue overnight. Our room was opposite my wife's mother, and in the morning my wife crept out into the corridor in her pajamas to check she was ok.

I was about to get in shower when she decided to take the electronic card which works everything, all lights went off, so I had to have it back. Once I had it back I took the opportunity to push her out into the corridor while shouting " help, help ", and shut the door, knowing the verbal abuse I was getting was worth it.

I thought it very funny, my wife didn't. Is there anything wrong with my sense of humour ?

Life too short - I am in the dog hose as Mrs Agriv8 found me moving these between van and ‘Storage’ ! When asked the cost replied back with a “dam sight cheaper than you love ! 

oh well least the spaniel still talking ( whining ) to me 

Agriv8

E1D099C0-F8EA-4F66-A87D-78276C4F143F.jpeg

Edited by Agriv8

She had em disconnected a year or two back ditchman as for removal she threatened that quite regularly!

something about utilising a house brick and rusting spoon!

Agriv8

2 minutes ago, ditchman said:

you are going to end up with your glads removed if you are not careful

On 14/03/2023 at 11:49, Agriv8 said:

Life too short - I am in the dog hose as Mrs Agriv8 found me moving these between van and ‘Storage’ ! When asked the cost replied back with a “dam sight cheaper than you love ! 

oh well least the spaniel still talking ( whining ) to me 

Agriv8

E1D099C0-F8EA-4F66-A87D-78276C4F143F.jpeg

I would give that hairbrush a clean too. 🤮

When in Oz visiting my son and his family a few Christmases ago I told his wife’s friend and her husband that in the UK we had a campaign going around warning everyone about the fact that care on the roads was needed because a lot of the men would be drinking during the festive season and that a ‘lot of the wives would be driving’ It went down like a lead ballon.

Edited by Good shot?

14 hours ago, Good shot? said:

When in Oz visiting my son and his family a few Christmases ago I told his wife’s friend and her husband that in the UK we had a campaign going around warning everyone about the fact that care on the roads was needed because a lot of the men would be drinking during the festive season and that a ‘lot of the wives would be driving’ It went down like a lead ballon.

stupid....very stupid,.......and i bet she spat in all the food she made for you....................they are evil i tell ....evil