Phillip Schofield - BBC Interview

TIGHTCHOKE

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, ditchman said:

..............god what a tacky mess

Apparently, (after the first sexual encounter) this is what the cleaner said when entering PS's dressing room 🤷😃

What he got up to should not be of the slightest interest to any of us. But the silver lining is we dont have to listen to those annoying puerile adverts on the radio for we buy any car.com any more. Hooray!

Now if the bearded plastic man rylan or that braying dork jimmy carr can get caught out as well we wouldnt have to listen to them either. Heres hoping!

4 minutes ago, Keith 66 said:

What he got up to should not be of the slightest interest to any of us. But the silver lining is we dont have to listen to those annoying puerile adverts on the radio for we buy any car.com any more. Hooray!

Now if the bearded plastic man rylan or that braying dork jimmy carr can get caught out as well we wouldnt have to listen to them either. Heres hoping!

Oh I don’t know, I quite like Jimmy Carr! 

Anyhow, Schofield reckons his life is ruined, I would suggest the autobiography will be a best seller! 🙂

11 minutes ago, harrycatcat1 said:

Gordon Bennett

Wrong Gordon...

Image tagged in schofield,gordon,gopher,breaks,silence - Imgflip

57 minutes ago, Keith 66 said:

What he got up to should not be of the slightest interest to any of us.

Having relationships with junior members of staff, of consenting age or not, is almost certainly expressly forbidden in his contract.  That's the issue.  What consenting adults get up to is not the issue, no matter how much 'journalists' focus their questions in that direction.

1 hour ago, Keith 66 said:

But the silver lining is we dont have to listen to those annoying puerile adverts on the radio for we buy any car.com any more. Hooray!

It's 2023 man! Music streaming services mean no need to listen any adverts at all anymore if you're willing to stump up a few scheckels a month.  Even the free services don't tend to rely on 'ear worm'/irritation adverts.

“Oh what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive” (Sir Walter Scott- Marmion: A tale of Flodden Field). Meaning, when you lie or act dishonestly you start a problem which becomes complicated, eventually running out of control.

The phrase has been around since the 1800’s. Clearly PS should have taken heed of such advice.

31 minutes ago, Bobba said:

“Oh what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive” (Sir Walter Scott- Marmion: A tale of Flodden Field). Meaning, when you lie or act dishonestly you start a problem which becomes complicated, eventually running out of control.

The phrase has been around since the 1800’s. Clearly PS should have taken heed of such advice.

Or…

”Don’t screw the crew!”

2 hours ago, Scully said:

Oh I don’t know, I quite like Jimmy Carr! 

Anyhow, Schofield reckons his life is ruined, I would suggest the autobiography will be a best seller! 🙂

dont like Jimmey Carr.....proberly because he is the grandson of Rudolf Hess..........and that didnt go down very well

11 hours ago, Scully said:

I’m not too sure what all the fuss is about really. 
He deceived his wife and lied to people regarding an affair, which happens on a daily basis all over the world. 
The only question is, was the person he was having an affair with underage? He says not. Time will no doubt tell. 

Jesus h! There really are some fossils on this forum! 

👍

21 hours ago, London Best said:

The TV luvvies were all up in arms about it when it was reported, but I think Uganda has just passed a sensible law.

21 hours ago, Scully said:

I’m not too sure what all the fuss is about really. 
He deceived his wife and lied to people regarding an affair, which happens on a daily basis all over the world. 
The only question is, was the person he was having an affair with underage? He says not. Time will no doubt tell. 

Jesus h! There really are some fossils on this forum! 

Same-sex relations were already illegal in Uganda, as in more than 30 African countries.

4 hours ago, London Best said:

SORRY! My mistake, I meant Alan Carr, of course.

I know! A perfect example of how lazy prejudice and fear is the domain of the ignorant!  
Reminds me of the time a group of folk stoned the house of a paediatrician! 🤔

23 minutes ago, Scully said:

I know! A perfect example of how lazy prejudice and fear is the domain of the ignorant!  
Reminds me of the time a group of folk stoned the house of a paediatrician! 🤔

Ignorant maybe.........but don’t you ever call me lazy, and I am scared of no-one.

1 hour ago, London Best said:

Ignorant maybe.........but don’t you ever call me lazy, and I am scared of no-one.

Your ignorant attitude stinks of fear and laziness. It’s plain for all to see; you’re terrified of catching gayness! 😂

22 hours ago, Keith 66 said:

Their all a load of Highway robbers the lot of them. it's the same as all of the seond hand luvvies like Parkinson or Judith charmers who try to get elderly folk to draw equity out of their homes.  Total  rip off merchants.   Wonga disappeared.  Then there was the bloke on sunlife perving down the garden.  And he was going to get a new pair of bins with the£50 gift card. Total nonsense rubbish for the brain dead to get ripped off to.

Edited by Minky

On 02/06/2023 at 11:59, London Best said:

The TV luvvies were all up in arms about it when it was reported, but I think Uganda has just passed a sensible law.

Now I'm anti woke and I believe political correctness is totally out of control in the UK.

But Ugandas anti gay laws are on another level of going too far altogether, life imprisonment for being gay. If you believe that's good, calling you stupid is being far too kind. Do you really care who someone else is attracted to? And do you really think life in prison or even the death penalty is OK for someone attracted to the same sex?

Edited by 12gauge82

1 hour ago, Minky said:

Their all a load of Highway robbers the lot of them. it's the same as all of the seond hand luvvies like Parkinson or Judith charmers who try to get elderly folk to draw equity out of their homes.  Total  rip off merchants.   Wonga disappeared.  Then there was the bloke on sunlife perving down the garden.  And he was going to get a new pair of bins with the£50 gift card. Total nonsense rubbish for the brain dead to get ripped off to.

Wonga was very embarrassing for the archbishop of canterbury ....he was on a vitriolic crusade against these high interst loan sharks and was making a speech in london ...about Wonga....and was stopped midflow by an advisor that told his 

1.  the church of england gave Wonga a big start up loan to get going
  2.   the church of england had shares in Wonga

HHhhahahhahhaahhaaaaaa.........you should have seen the startled look on his face...:lol: