Boris Johnson … jumped before being pushed?!

Lloyd90

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Bigbob said:

I dont think Boris was that bad Look at Blair took us to war saying there was weapons of mass destruction got servicemen killed for nothing and didnt he get a award a bit back now he should be in hiding 

Least worst doesn't equate to not bad. They are all pretty terrible and I don't see it getting better anytime soon,politicians coming from universities rather than the business world does not help that.

Edited by 39TDS

17 hours ago, Bigbob said:

I dont think Boris was that bad Look at Blair took us to war saying there was weapons of mass destruction got servicemen killed for nothing and didnt he get a award a bit back now he should be in hiding 

But his Mrs. was/is.

10 hours ago, Penelope said:

I mean, how could you trust a man that looked at Cherie and thought 'Corrr, you're a sort!'.

on a sort of a tangent.....cheri and tony have known each other as small children...they were proberly destined to come together

as most people know cheri is the daughter of Tony Booth...(the actor)...who played the son-in-law of alf garnet in "to death us do part".......but what stanger is how cheri and tony met as youngsters...Tony Booth from time to time used to take cheri to Pinewood TV studio's when he was filming with Alf Garnet (waren mitchell)....and whilst there cheri met tony as youngsters...as tony's grandad (on his mothers side) was none other than William Hartnell the very first Doctor Who !!

the likeness between grandson and grandad is seriously spooky ....

i will have my friend put a couple of photos up of them together...........and you can see what i mean

45 minutes ago, ditchman said:

…….as tony's grandad (on his mothers side) was none other than William Hartnell the very first Doctor Who !!

i will have my friend put a couple of photos up of them together...........and you can see what i mean

😂😂Brilliant! You don’t half come out with some tosh! 

38 minutes ago, Pushandpull said:

You don't get to choose your family. Dan Hodges (right wing columnist for Daily Mail) is the son of Glenda Jackson (recently deceased actress and sometime labour MP). There must have been some robust discussions over Sunday dinner.

that is something i didntknow......agree with you last sentance.....there are so many unknown truths out there if you look for them.....(i know scully is a bit sceptical.....which often happens when the shock of facts wear off)....

fact ....The president of syria used to be a dentist...and his mrs is an Essex girl....:w00t:

10 hours ago, ditchman said:

on a sort of a tangent.....cheri and tony have known each other as small children...they were proberly destined to come together

as most people know cheri is the daughter of Tony Booth...(the actor)...who played the son-in-law of alf garnet in "to death us do part".......but what stanger is how cheri and tony met as youngsters...Tony Booth from time to time used to take cheri to Pinewood TV studio's when he was filming with Alf Garnet (waren mitchell)....and whilst there cheri met tony as youngsters...as tony's grandad (on his mothers side) was none other than William Hartnell the very first Doctor Who !!

As requested;

aaaaa29BLAIR-HAIR-blair-mediumSquareAt3X.jpg

aaaa1325546a.jpg

9 hours ago, ditchman said:

.....there are so many unknown truths out there if you look for them.....(i know scully is a bit sceptical.....which often happens when the shock of facts wear off)....

😀It was even better than Hess being Jimmy Carrs grandad! 

I look forward to your next fantasy! 👍

11 hours ago, ditchman said:

Didn't know that, but now that you mention it.

On 16/06/2023 at 07:15, TIGHTCHOKE said:

As requested;

aaaaa29BLAIR-HAIR-blair-mediumSquareAt3X.jpg

aaaa1325546a.jpg

As said, that is spooky. Used to like William Hartnell. Not so his Grandson. He makes my skin creep whenever he appears on TV.

Thanks TC for posting that.

Edited by Old Boggy

On 16/06/2023 at 12:36, ditchman said:

look you lot .............i do my best to educate the PW masses.....the truth is out there ...just look on the internet...

21 minutes ago, Old Boggy said:

As said, that is spooky. Used to like William Hartnell. Not so his Grandson. He makes my skin creep whenever he appears on TV.

Thanks TC for posting that.

On 16/06/2023 at 09:29, Rim Fire said:

Ditchy you convinced  me 🤣

"Tony Blair was born in Edinburgh, Scotland on 6 May 1953, the second son of Leo and Hazel Blair (née Corscadden). Leo Blair, the illegitimate son of two English actors, had been adopted as a baby by Glasgow shipyard worker James Blair and his wife, Mary. Hazel Corscadden was the daughter of George Corscadden, a butcher and Orangeman who moved to Glasgow in 1916 but returned to (and later died in) Ballyshannon in 1923, where his wife, Sarah Margaret (née Lipsett), gave birth to Blair's mother, Hazel, above her family's grocery shop."

Google is the antidote to Ditchie's horse manure

1 hour ago, amateur said:

"Tony Blair was born in Edinburgh, Scotland on 6 May 1953, the second son of Leo and Hazel Blair (née Corscadden). Leo Blair, the illegitimate son of two English actors, had been adopted as a baby by Glasgow shipyard worker James Blair and his wife, Mary. Hazel Corscadden was the daughter of George Corscadden, a butcher and Orangeman who moved to Glasgow in 1916 but returned to (and later died in) Ballyshannon in 1923, where his wife, Sarah Margaret (née Lipsett), gave birth to Blair's mother, Hazel, above her family's grocery shop."

Google is the antidote to Ditchie's horse manure

all these so called manufactured truths always hide the real truth....you cant manufacture genetics....

i believe with my eyes......

sooner or later Jimmy Carr new the truth would out...and it did so......

and Blair and his theatrical relations prove my point..........:good:

1 minute ago, ditchman said:

all these so called manufactured truths always hide the real truth....you cant manufacture genetics....

i believe with my eyes......

sooner or later Jimmy Carr new the truth would out...and it did so......

and Blair and his theatrical relations prove my point..........:good:

You still convinced  me Ditchy👍

17 minutes ago, amateur said:

William Hartnell - brown eyes

Tony Blair - blue eyes

Genetics innit

you are really getting into this aint you ?

its so gratifying that when i go to so much trouble into delving into the lives of the rich and famous.....i get so much decent feedback from the masses :good: