old man

2 minutes ago, 12gauge82 said:

You sure it wasn't a film you watched, the wicker man? πŸ˜‚

no im not fooling,,,,,,,,think it was in black and white...typicle old style documentory......it was really really off the wall...the things (sexual) they did left the viewer open mouthed

3 minutes ago, ditchman said:

no im not fooling,,,,,,,,think it was in black and white...typicle old style documentory......it was really really off the wall...the things (sexual) they did left the viewer open mouthed

I think you've got your own personal tv station in that shed of yours πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Edited by 12gauge82

34 minutes ago, 12gauge82 said:

I think you've got your own personal tv station in that shed of yours πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

i think im swinging from my own petard.......but this is TRUE...infact i think Ben Fogel mentioned it in his documentory......all i can remember is then arguing about who should have the gun and shoot the deer and bonking each other

the original experiment was far more hardcore..............

1 hour ago, ditchman said:

i think im swinging from my own petard.......but this is TRUE...infact i think Ben Fogel mentioned it in his documentory......all i can remember is then arguing about who should have the gun and shoot the deer and bonking each other

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

1 minute ago, manthing said:

Anyway back on topic, does Norway want them back? 😁

I can't think why they would?Β 

It's a long way from Norway, and most services (power, goods/freight, more complex medical support, legal system) are integrated with the UK, and would be hard for Norway to take over as it is further.Β  Norway also has a very different 'life model' to the UK.Β  People are well paid and have a very good standard of living ....... but it is expensive.Β  Changing from one model to the other would (I think) be painful.

55 minutes ago, manthing said:

Anyway back on topic, does Norway want them back? 😁

I suppose it depends what we read. One article I read suggested they were looking more at self determination along the lines of The Chanel Islands eg Jersey

13 hours ago, ditchman said:

I will throw you a lifeline - I know the programme that you are on about - in fact there was a documentary on the documentary a few years ago if I remember right

4 hours ago, JohnfromUK said:

I can't think why they would?Β 

It's a long way from Norway, and most services (power, goods/freight, more complex medical support, legal system) are integrated with the UK, and would be hard for Norway to take over as it is further.Β  Norway also has a very different 'life model' to the UK.Β  People are well paid and have a very good standard of living ....... but it is expensive.Β  Changing from one model to the other would (I think) be painful.

Β 

3 hours ago, Bobba said:

I suppose it depends what we read. One article I read suggested they were looking more at self determination along the lines of The Chanel Islands eg Jersey

Β 

1 hour ago, Fellside said:

Most people (quite reasonably) due to the Viking traditions etc. assume that Norway once had sovereignty. However it was Denmark.Β 

I was just going on from what was in the op about Norway, maybe "does Norway want them" should have been the question.Β 

Β 

2 hours ago, discobob said:

I will throw you a lifeline - I know the programme that you are on about - in fact there was a documentary on the documentary a few years ago if I remember right

thank you ...............i have seached the net ,,,yet no luck ...i was beginning to doubt myself

Β 

2 hours ago, dead eye alan said:

I remember the original too.

i can sort of remember the jist of the programme ...but there was one scene that forever sticks in my mind ....which even to be veiwed now it would startle me.....also at the table they were around someone recited the poem about "Celia's stomach problem's"

very weird off the wall programme.....i think even channel 4 would have difficulty repeating/showing that programme now...