Donald Trump (the man)

ditchman

I rekon...if Trump was weed on...pooped himeself......was snake bit....dipped in poo and rolled in breadcrumbs ...and locked up in the state penitentory    it will only make him more electable....

and if he is locked up it will be a god given that he will become the next President of the United  States of America......

when the hustings happen he will be on a mega size TV screen before the audiance in a orange boiler suit making his address ...and they WILL GO WILD WITH DELIGHT.....

and on his realease from prison when he is POTUS....millions will line the street towards the capitol

the western world (Britain and USA)......has gone all stupid........................i would not be surprised if this comes to pass.............

tell me im wrong that im not thinking straight...........

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, CaptC said:

Not half! Trump is more dangerous than Putin

Putin is not a potential presidential candidate in the USA !

Trump is a strong supporter of the UK, whilst Biden detests us, not least as shown by his support for the IRA.

Trump is not the most likeable of individuals but his policies are the most favourable to the UK. 

Edited by benbobailey

16 minutes ago, CaptC said:

Trump in my humble opinion is stark a raving narcisstic nutter and that, being polite. With Putin you know what you've got - a cold psychopath 

Not the most reasoned and considered  arguments. But of course you are entitled to your belief. 

18 minutes ago, CaptC said:

Trump in my humble opinion is stark a raving narcisstic nutter and that, being polite. With Putin you know what you've got - a cold psychopath 

As with any politician he’s got his good and bad points. 

He’s straight talking, no afraid to offend and unlike many politicians he’s independently wealthy so he can’t be easily bought. 

The idea that he as a billionaire genuinely cares about the poor downtrodden citizens more than furthering his own means might be a bit of a stretch. 

Some of his stuff he undoubtedly takes too far. 

Some of his stuff however needs to be said and is what people are really thinking but have become afraid to say. 

1 hour ago, Acerforestry said:

Trump is, I believe, incorruptible and a man of true integrity - probably the most honest politician on the planet. The mainstream media have to try to break him down since he has his own agenda and not that of the globalists

when i red this i laughed my tits off.......................then i red it again...and again......then i thought of the EU ..Boris .....Richie sunook....pootin...and his mate in Belarus.....Macron...usuala fond of lyin............

so really he is not that bad....he is just awfully American old chap..........

Edited by ditchman

One thing that Trump did was to bring jobs back to America that had been exported taking thousands off benefits and getting their pride back This i think upset a lot of big businesses He loves theUK and is better than Biden and he could well get elected

53 minutes ago, Newbie to this said:

Ok, so nothing concrete.

Glaringly obvious - along with Sunak's oil deal with BP before the North Sea announcement. Michelle Mone £200 million plus? Dildo Harding £37 billion? Hancock's alleged bung to his sister and oh - Where is Johnson's phone? The whole lot of then stink of corruption on both sides of the Atlantic

Trump reminds Americans of what the USA was like in the late 1980s/early 1990s and offers them the dream of reclaiming it.    Back then the US had a strong manufacturing backbone, made good stuff and it was cheap, houses were cheap, cars were cheap, petrol was cheap and stuff in the stores/consumer electronics were cheap, those that wanted jobs had work and it was a genuinely decent place to live.   The danger of 'cheap' is that there is always someone, somewhere who will do it for less - as was the case and now, much like the UK their manufacturing base has dwindled away to nothing.   Detroit, a once proud automotive city, has almost nothing left, at least here in UK, our equivalent is Coventry and that's faired a bit better.

Trump's message gives them hope - it ignores the economic reality of a global economy and that no single prosperous country operates successfully in complete isolation these days - there is huge interdependency.    

The last presidential run was fairly evenly split so there is a real risk that Trump will get convicted and yet half of the electorate will likely vote for the republicans and see Trump as the President elect.   A convicted felon as President, sat in the White House?  Of course he'll pardon himself but the possibility of a civil war could be real.

It just shows the establishment is terrified of him...the depths they are prepared to go to silence him and knock him out of the presidential race....we need someone like him here in the UK cause the masses are asleep..the same establishment are at their work here...they all told me trump would hit the nuke button.world war 3 was coming..did he? Nope..it's the establishment loves and needs endless wars to satisfy their greed....trump is a legend!!!!!! Fixed election..anyone that believes biden beat him fairly needs their head checking....