Recommend me some quality Wellies

foxbuster

After my second pair of Le Chameau Mouflon boots have basically fallen apart again (will never buy another pair of boots from this company!) I'm in the market for a good quality pair of wellies. What do you guys use and what do you recommend? Ive been looking at the Aigle Parcours 2's, good reviews. Need something that keeps my feet warm in the winter yet breathable in the warmer weather. Also comfort is obviously paramount. 

Cheers

I have just bought a pair of Barbour boots with the leather edging around the top rim , can't give an opinion as I haven't worn them yet , have any of you guys tried Barbour wellies ? , had a few pairs of Hunters in the past , alright for a ( short ) time and then leaked like a sive , now they are dead and buried , along with the company :good:     MM

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, strimmer_13 said:

My sealands are 7years old and the straps have just given way. 

Hard to find size14s

I had a pair of Dirt boot neoprene, leaked after 1 year, I wear neoprene liner socks so just like a wetsuit, never got cold, just a bit damp. now the sole is lifting, 2 years for a £100 pair isn't great. Bought a cheap £20 pair, comfortable, will see how they fair up this season. Can't justify a lot of cash on wellies to get thrashed in thorn, barbed wire etc.

14! you need a pair of these and float over the water....😂

Free Delivery! Minnesota Cedar Strip Wood Canoe 17 Foot, Used In ...

I won’t buy Le Chameau boots again either, and for the same reason. I can’t understand why folk are still buying them! 
Anyhow, I no longer wear wellies as they’re just not up to the hammer I give them, but have owned most brands in the past; Le Chameau, Barbour, Muck, Aigle. By far the best were Aigle with Muck a close second.