Royal rant

ditchman

just seen a press realease from Buck' house..which roughly reads " King Charles sends his best wishes and congratulations to Kim-jon-un ....regards the anniversary of the founding of North Korea"......WELL...NOT IN MY BLOODY NAME

Is king charles a ****** idiot....hasnt someone advised him that the govt of north Korea has overseen the ...destruction.....murder...rape....toture...exicution.....of 100's of thousands of its own people over the years.....and recently kim jon-un.....excecuted his own uncle for falling alsleep duringone of Kim jon-un's congress address's....he was tied to a stake and shot to death with a bloody anti-aircraft gun......

King charles is out of touch .....lazy and stupid...and petulant...and arrogant ...........he has no interest in the commeonwealth...we need to keep it goingfor trade links in the future ...all he wants to do is stop at home ....dine on duchy originals,,,and talk to his bloody plants............man is a bloody oxygen thief...and that goes for his lick spittal advisors too

man is a total loser

rant over 

2 hours ago, ditchman said:

just seen a press realease from Buck' house..which roughly reads " King Charles sends his best wishes and congratulations to Kim-jon-un ....regards the anniversary of the founding of North Korea"......WELL...NOT IN MY BLOODY NAME

Is king charles a ****** idiot....hasnt someone advised him that the govt of north Korea has overseen the ...destruction.....murder...rape....toture...exicution.....of 100's of thousands of its own people over the years.....and recently kim jon-un.....excecuted his own uncle for falling alsleep duringone of Kim jon-un's congress address's....he was tied to a stake and shot to death with a bloody anti-aircraft gun......

King charles is out of touch .....lazy and stupid...and petulant...and arrogant ...........he has no interest in the commeonwealth...we need to keep it goingfor trade links in the future ...all he wants to do is stop at home ....dine on duchy originals,,,and talk to his bloody plants............man is a bloody oxygen thief...and that goes for his lick spittal advisors too

man is a total loser

rant over 

Blimey don't hold back. 

You'll have the neighbors round when it gets dark. 

We'll miss you. 

Although i agree he should have kept quiet. 

33 minutes ago, mellors said:

Blimey don't hold back. 

You'll have the neighbors round when it gets dark. 

We'll miss you. 

Although i agree he should have kept quiet. 

3 hours ago, ditchman said:

man is a total loser

rant over 

I am not so sure now you will get an invite for the Boxing Day shoot this year like you have had in the past , still his wife who by all account think a lot of her neighbours will no doubt send you a complimentry ticket to next years Sandringham Game Fair , if you are out of the estates jail house that is :lol:

3 hours ago, ditchman said:

man is a total loser

rant over 

ll I know is that he seems to have been very quiet since he was  crowned, silence suits me fine.

On 12/09/2023 at 09:34, scutt said:

His sister as queen Ann would have done a much better job cos she's at least got some balls.

She got all the balls in the Officers Mess according to a mate who served with the Blues and Royals but still ended up with Mark Phillips.  Apparently she was 'game for anything and wouldn't take no for an answer'.  I like a lass who knows her own mind.  Do think there's room for two in that cell...

Edited by Biffo1262
Spelling