My best crow shooting in the world

fern01

1 hour ago, old'un said:

now you come to mention it,:hmm: there's a good flight-line over the M5 near me, only thing is, it might get spoiled by other shooters turning up.

Some of those boys could shoot but the dead crows where falling everywhere on roads near cars one nearly hit a boy on a bike LOL 

I did this, once, feral pigeons at St Stephen's Church in Evington, Leicester with a BSA Airsporter. In 1987 or so. The priest in charge went and put his clerical collar on just in case someone called the police about one white guy (me) and a black guy (him the priest in charge) shooting pigeons on church property!

Edited by enfieldspares

3 hours ago, 30-6 said:

This must be a wind up. Can't see that happening in any country.

Why doesn't the op give more information.

It just randomly appeared on my U - Tube

I think it may be Indonesia perhaps Malaya 

It looks to be officially sanctioned by the Authorities though as on of the videos shows the shooters registering before they start.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This is happening in Malaysia in a state place call Seberang Perai, part of the Penang state, as a fellow Malaysian, I would love to participate in this kind of shooting. But you need to apply a license with the local council and be selected to shoot. Hope I'll have a chance to do some shooting when I am back home next round. 

https://www.buletinmutiara.com/mbsp-to-organise-the-third-edition-of-crow-shooting-programme-this-year/

12 hours ago, davidlimtw said:

This is happening in Malaysia in a state place call Seberang Perai, part of the Penang state, as a fellow Malaysian, I would love to participate in this kind of shooting. But you need to apply a license with the local council and be selected to shoot. Hope I'll have a chance to do some shooting when I am back home next round. 

https://www.buletinmutiara.com/mbsp-to-organise-the-third-edition-of-crow-shooting-programme-this-year/

Your country would also do well by setting up ladder traps, which are very effective. Many Crows can be caught easily by using these. I mentioned ladder traps to the management at a hotel I stay at in Egypt, who were having big problems with Crows. They had never heard of ladder traps, but, after sourcing plns on how to make them, one was made and proved to be very good. Since then, many more have been constructed and set up.

On 18/10/2023 at 11:07, old'un said:

this one?

This old thread again. Well very much indeed a proper civilised country. As I note they drive there on the correct side of the road. Some of those guys I'd happily have shoot for my life. There are some excellent hard shots taken. Very good. And every shot a good safe shot too. These guys are very very good.

Edited by enfieldspares