Boris Johnson GB news

ditchman

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, ditchman said:

Bojo....is joining GB News.............💥

i dont know wether im happy or sad..........................................its a shock but not surprised

alterate agenda methinks.............always an eye for the main chance

Will GB news viewers want to watch the man who totally sold out Brexit and Bankrupted the country with Lock downs for a Flu Bug?

If he had stuck with Cummings and learnt how to say know to his truly awful Mrs every once in a while, things would be very different right now.

I think he’s a great showman and I’ll watch the programme, but he will go down in history as squandering the biggest Tory majority and for the total nonsense fiasco that was covid.

Indeed, the covid enquiry (whitewash that it is) is showing us that right at the beginning, Boris and Co wanted to ‘go Sweden’ but it looks like that tool Ferguson and the dreadful net zero Carrie preferred the pointless, expensive and far more destructive authoritarian lockdown route. 

4 hours ago, harrycatcat1 said:

What should I be seeing? Tell me 🤔

He used Brexit as a tool to gain power and then sold out the vote and failed to deliver it.  He betrayed us with record levels of immigration illegal and legal.  He betrayed our fishing fleet and Northern Ireland.  He bankrupted the country with lock downs and imposed economy wrecking Net Zero measures on the whim of his wife that 95% of us won't be able to afford even if we wanted to which the vast majority don't.  The man is a lying deceitful fraud.  

Edited by Weihrauch17

5 minutes ago, Weihrauch17 said:

He used Brexit as a tool to gain power and then sold out the vote and failed to deliver it.  He betrayed us with record levels of immigration illegal and legal.  He betrayed our fishing fleet and Northern Ireland.  He bankrupted the country with lock downs and imposed economy wrecking Net Zero measures on the whim of his wife that 95% of us won't be able to afford even if we wanted to which the vast majority don't.  The man is a lying deceitful fraud.  

What's worse is half the country fell in love with his smiley face. 

3 hours ago, Mungler said:

If he had stuck with Cummings and learnt how to say know to his truly awful Mrs every once in a while, things would be very different right now.

I think he’s a great showman and I’ll watch the programme, but he will go down in history as squandering the biggest Tory majority and for the total nonsense fiasco that was covid.

Indeed, the covid enquiry (whitewash that it is) is showing us that right at the beginning, Boris and Co wanted to ‘go Sweden’ but it looks like that tool Ferguson and the dreadful net zero Carrie preferred the pointless, expensive and far more destructive authoritarian lockdown route. 

How much different would it have been ....if  his colleagues were 4 square behind him ....instead of furthering their own agendas or due to jealousy trying (and suceeding) to shaft him good and proper

polotics is a filthy job.....inhabited by guttersnpes....perverts...sexual deviants...liars....and generaly not very nice people

Edited by ditchman

2 hours ago, Weihrauch17 said:

You don't like him then 🤔

1 hour ago, Rem260 said:

Are you saying it would have been so much better under Corbyn?

He wouldn't be on my list. Even a blind man could see through Corbyn and Johnson, but some are easily led. 

10 minutes ago, harrycatcat1 said:

You don't like him then 🤔

🤣 Dont think he is a fan.

Edited by oowee

3 hours ago, Weihrauch17 said:

Agree with most of this, although it was Threason disMay that sold out Northern Ireland.

2 hours ago, oowee said:

What's worse is half the country fell in love with his smiley face. 

He was still better than the others on offer, who would you have at at the time, Jeremy Corbun?

We’re becoming like the states where there is no choice; picking the lesser idiot.

I’m currently watching the Labour Party tear itself apart over a situation in another country far away, but where they can’t ignore their Islamic voters. 

The true left that’s been hiding away is about to reveal itself.