Jeffery Epstien..files

ditchman

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think kicked into the long grass for as long as possible then under the carpet while we can obstruct any investigation using as may loop holes as they can afford ! - oh that’s all ready happened / happening!

Those with money and or power rarely go to jail !

Agriv8

2 hours ago, ditchman said:

are we going to see this explode ..with people going to jail.............or is it all going to be pushed under the carpet  as a result of "not proven"

Just now, Agriv8 said:

I think kicked into the long grass for as long as possible then under the carpet while we can obstruct any investigation using as may loop holes as they can afford ! - oh that’s all ready happened / happening!

Those with money and or power rarely go to jail !

Agriv8

What a terrible state even the western world is in. It makes me wonder somimes, have we as the human race come as far as we think we have.

34 minutes ago, 12gauge82 said:

What a terrible state even the western world is in. It makes me wonder somimes, have we as the human race come as far as we think we have.

In a country like America where the senior Judges are appointed by Politicians and the politicians are openly financed by backers like oil companies, tobacco companies and foreign interests what do you expect ?

4 hours ago, Vince Green said:

In a country like America where the senior Judges are appointed by Politicians and the politicians are openly financed by backers like oil companies, tobacco companies and foreign interests what do you expect ?

I don't think we're all that much better here to be honest.

5 hours ago, Newbie to this said:

Stephen Hawkins name has been thrown in the hat.

yeah ...i saw that..........can anyone tellme why Hawkins name is on the list ?........

was Epstien funding some of his research......i know Epstein has been connected to vaious scientists....but why Hawkins ?

Posted (edited)

i just had to shake my head when i red that Andrew was involved in an orgy....how awful ...just imajine in the throws of passion and lust ..his fat bum brushes across your face.......

god what a passion killer...enough to put you off yer tea for life

if Tony Blairs name crops up on these files i shall dance down the street laughing and a whooping

Edited by ditchman

30 minutes ago, ditchman said:

if Tony Blairs name crops up on these files i shall dance down the street laughing and a whooping

Im assuming this event will be naked accompanied by a certain sarah and witnessed by many mods, recorded for all posterity and under no threat of a ban posted for all the forum to bask in your glory!!😂

1 hour ago, ditchman said:

i just had to shake my head when i red that Andrew was involved in an orgy....how awful ...just imajine in the throws of passion and lust ..his fat bum brushes across your face.......

Thanks for that.

Expunging that mental image will require years of psychotherapy.

3 hours ago, amateur said:

Thanks for that.

Expunging that mental image will require years of psychotherapy.

HHhhaaaaa................i dust larf at that boi................thats set me up for the day ...ta everso :good:

4 hours ago, millrace said:

Im assuming this event will be naked accompanied by a certain sarah and witnessed by many mods, recorded for all posterity and under no threat of a ban posted for all the forum to bask in your glory!!😂

if you saw that ..you would have to pull your eyes out

5 hours ago, ditchman said:

Tony Blair's no that fussy I've seen Cheryl

5 hours ago, ditchman said:

No quite fifty shades of grey but if it rocks your boat 

4 hours ago, millrace said:

Is this not only when theres a full moon to bless the orchard when he does this 

Anyone seen the latest PJW video on this?

Obviously he's somewhat given to hyperbole, it's how he and every other talking head make their living, but his point being that Prince Andrew et al is nothing more than distraction theatre, and the real story is that 'Eyes Wide Shut' is based on real events, with Epstein at the centre.

Thing is, it's harder to dismiss as conspiracy nonsense than it should be; This celebrity obsession with sexualising children and the quest for eternal youth, there has to be something driving it.

43 minutes ago, udderlyoffroad said:

Anyone seen the latest PJW video on this?

Obviously he's somewhat given to hyperbole, it's how he and every other talking head make their living, but his point being that Prince Andrew et al is nothing more than distraction theatre, and the real story is that 'Eyes Wide Shut' is based on real events, with Epstein at the centre.

Thing is, it's harder to dismiss as conspiracy nonsense than it should be; This celebrity obsession with sexualising children and the quest for eternal youth, there has to be something driving it.

So Epstein might have thought that his dalliance with children would prolong his life, hm how did that work out for him ?

Looks as if Randy Andy is going to get a load more du-du thrown at him ....and maybe Richard Branson....who at the time of release of files, has offered a supa-dupa holiday on his private island ..to mr Bates (of post office fame)

is he try (branson) trying a small deflection HHmmmmmmmm:hmm: