Seasonal picture

islandgun

2 minutes ago, islandgun said:

Is that the Yare MM. whereabouts was your childhood home ?

Yes you are spot on , just slightly to the left of the photo the Yare continue up to Norwich and on the left the river then become the Waveney , my childhood home was three miles down the river which was more or less beside the old five span swing bridge that took the trains across the river which is now the Yarmouth bypass .:good:

1 minute ago, marsh man said:

Yes you are spot on , just slightly to the left of the photo the Yare continue up to Norwich and on the left the river then become the Waveney , my childhood home was three miles down the river which was more or less beside the old five span swing bridge that took the trains across the river which is now the Yarmouth bypass .:good:

I will google earth you....stand still

Couple more after more snow last night, second is a better one of my pond, which I made by diverting a ditch, theres standing water and atm full of snipe as everywhere else is frozen............Dales are looking fantastic Jonty

snowhill.JPG.27bbe4e5014fb49efac46137e9e4ec05.JPGpond.JPG.b4405afe079cec4a4cc4ecf57cacacd7.JPG

3 hours ago, Jonty said:

These two photos were taken this morning from opposite ends of my garden (well maybe 10m outside of garden).  Lovely snow yesterday, absolute ice rink this morning.

DED9CEB2-7BC3-4D8E-AB37-C5E0CB87751B.jpeg

00494FEC-34EE-431D-88D4-F36CFC24FC82.jpeg

Bottom one inglbourgh if I am not mistaken! 

Regards Agriv8

LoveIy pictures  and very scenic but I thought that there would be pictures of mud and vehicles stuck in it and beaters slip sliding along tracks with muddy dogs trying to get into line on the drives or pictures of the pickers up along with the game cart. But mainly mud. Muddy tracks, muddy dogs, muddy vehicles just mud. Beaters that fell over in the mud and got plastered from head to toe. The tractors towing the Range Rovers out ect etc. They're seasonal pictures.