BBC Winterwatch (Complaints!)

steve_b_wales

34 minutes ago, steve_b_wales said:

Im at loss as to what some people understand about the world, Im sure they are animal lovers and keep dogs or cats but never question where their pets food comes from

What on earth do these complainers think happens to every wild animal that dies. Sone thing eats it.

I wish I had put my trail cam out on a dead calf found last year in an isolated spot. Saw it disappear bit by bit over a week or so by Bagers and Fox.

We found clean leg bones and jaw bone and skull  etc scattered over hundreds of yards away and absolutely nothing left at the carcase site.

They would love to see a cuddly badger digging in. NOT.

I had a similar thing on FB, I had posted a pic of me with some cuts of venison [hind leg] I had just prepared and mentioned that this free range, organic and wild meat would soon be featured in our menu. One vegan lady was highly indignant, claiming that the deer should be sterilised and not culled,  a quick look at her profile revealed a number of carnivorous pets and her love of Harris tweed, I pointed out that without livestock farming there wouldn't be wool, or cat food, Its amazing that people don't make a connection to their own life, same with the just stop oil protesters driving to their next protest

28 minutes ago, islandgun said:

I had a similar thing on FB, I had posted a pic of me with some cuts of venison [hind leg] I had just prepared and mentioned that this free range, organic and wild meat would soon be featured in our menu. One vegan lady was highly indignant, claiming that the deer should be sterilised and not culled,  a quick look at her profile revealed a number of carnivorous pets and her love of Harris tweed, I pointed out that without livestock farming there wouldn't be wool, or cat food, Its amazing that people don't make a connection to their own life, same with the just stop oil protesters driving to their next protest

Yup,,,, and it was probably road kill that featured in that series of WW 😆 Although it could have been culled,,,, perhaps we'll never know.

Its a total waste of time complaining about the BBC i complained about Countryfile and i had to resend my complaints over 5 months as they didn't get back to me , then said they couldn't find them so i watched the episodes again sent them dates ,titles and times of the errors ,They finally agreed with me and said they would pass them on to the Countryfile team , Its a total waste of time as they police themselves 

18 hours ago, ShootingEgg said:

Still 3 more than was needed!!! It is nature and it's a nature program, do they not watch things about Africa when it comes to nature 

My first thought was did they complain then watch something on the Serengeti straight after, I don't think they like the idea of this happening here in Britain. 

Yet I saw something the other day asking for deer carcasses for the reintroduction of Eagles, what would they think 😅😅

Same event as an earlier post of mine, this last weekend found a dead sheep half eaten and will probably be gone more or less this weekend.

Could have moved It to a better position to lie in wait with the rifle for a couple of evenings but currently not able to do so.