Radicalisation in the UK

old'un

Be very afraid. These rubber trogan boats have been sailing over the channel for a while now , look at the last few weeks the marches going on in our cities.  Look at. Cities. In other countries across the world. Them gathering for mass pray . And yet a lady. Stood in a street in the UK in silent pray. Was arrested. 

All these migrant  hotels been guarded. By. None uk security folks. , speaking  broken english.

These. Money collectors. For Sad IQ Kann in there white vans. ULEZ  robbing the motorist , all these workers. Again. Speaking. Broken English .

The leader of the SNP who has more loyalty to others. Than to the folks of scotland. Kann in london. 

All this news is out there. But you won't see much of it on the main stream media ..... oh and there is more .

Yet, according to recent details that have come out about the Civil Service anti terrorist training course, It's those that watch/listen to, Joe Rogan and Douglas Murray that are the ones to watch, being on the far right. They are the real threat to the country.

Couldn't make this s up!!!

All part of the plan; can be the only reason.

Edited by Penelope

1 hour ago, Scully said:

These people are dangerous; anyone with a 1st century mindset is dangerous. 
This cannot and should not, be tolerated in a 21st century world. 

This ^^^^

Hopefully MI something is on the case. There is no room for superstition in politics. Unfortunately even the US is rife with it. 

That said its all less worrying than the knife carrying youth wandering our streets. 

Steady in the ranks men, It's all just bluster.  It was a lot more dangerous back in the days of the troubles.  They do integrate eventually just like all of the other immigrants right back from the Saxons to the vikings to William the conqueror and all the odds and ends.  We are a multi racial, multi ethic country.  get used to it.  I'd be more worried about some 13 year old yout paunching me with his mums carving knife when I'm out in Tesco's to prove his manhood and join a gang of other youts hanging out ,COZ THE YOUT OF TODAY GOT NUTTIN TO DO.  Think back to the days of mods and rockers or skin heads and greasers. Just remember to keep your powder dry.

Edited by Minky

23 minutes ago, Minky said:

Steady in the ranks men, It's all just bluster.  It was a lot more dangerous back in the days of the troubles.  They do integrate eventually just like all of the other immigrants right back from the Saxons to the vikings to William the conqueror and all the odds and ends.  We are a multi racial, multi ethic country.  get used to it.  I'd be more worried about some 13 year old yout paunching me with his mums carving knife when I'm out in Tesco's to prove his manhood and join a gang of other youts hanging out ,COZ THE YOUT OF TODAY GOT NUTTIN TO DO.  Think back to the days of mods and rockers or skin heads and greasers. Just remember to keep your powder dry.

I think thats the issue now - so many dont integrate - They dictate

Just now, London Best said:

I was told that was the plan by two Muslim lads forty years ago.

They was right it's happening 

25 minutes ago, Minky said:

🤣 I do remember the mods and rockers i was a greaser 🤣 Triumph Bonneville

24 minutes ago, Rim Fire said:

They was right it's happening 

🤣 I do remember the mods and rockers i was a greaser 🤣 Triumph Bonneville

and look at you now.  A reformed integrated tear away and hooligan.  Now old and docile.  How would I know.?  I bet that you don't ride a bonville now

54 minutes ago, Minky said:

yes we are made up from people from across the world but that as happened slowly over a few hundred years not the mass immigration we have seen over the last 10-20 years, some do integrate but there is a certain section that just want to create their own society within ours, just look up and down the country.

Think I would take the 13 year old with a knife to someone who walks into some venue with a rucksack full of explosives and detonates it.

Hope you are correct and all theses people have integrated and wish us no harm, time will tell.

1 hour ago, jall25 said:

I think thats the issue now - so many dont integrate - They dictate

The fub starts at 9.00 ,Listen carefully around the 13.30 mark.

Now theyve cordoned off the piano.

Edited by Rewulf

22 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

The fub starts at 9.00 ,Listen carefully around the 13.30 mark.

Now theyve cordoned off the piano.

For a Chinese man who did not want to be on camera . He is now know world wide . Via YouTube. Wonder if he will disappear when he goes back to China. 🤔🤔😀😀

Just now, johnphilip said:

For a Chinese man who did not want to be on camera . He is now know world wide . Via YouTube. Wonder if he will disappear when he goes back to China. 🤔🤔😀😀

That piano was donated to the station  by Sir Elton. John  for public use .

@Rewulf That is unbelievable. Very hard to watch. I would have told them to go forth. That cop needs some retraining. I hope complaints are flooding into the police about there approach. The sooner people here start to sanction China the better. No to Volvo cars, MG, BDV(or whatever it is) and anything else. It's not perfect but its a start. Why they are not under sanction god only knows ( i know there is a huge cost) but we have to start to pull the purchasing strings or do we wait until our semi conductor plants are bombed? 

25 minutes ago, oowee said:

That is unbelievable.

It is indeed.
Although not directly relatable to the thread topic, its just an example of people who come to this country, and expect to dictate the rules as they see them, and go off crying to the authorities when we dont adhere.
Its not how it works, yet in this case they have gained a sympathetic ear ?

Makes you wonder.

55 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

It is indeed.
Although not directly relatable to the thread topic, its just an example of people who come to this country, and expect to dictate the rules as they see them, and go off crying to the authorities when we dont adhere.

Makes you wonder.

Update  Rewulf  they are not tourists 😀😀

4 hours ago, Minky said:

Is your keyboard broken?

1 hour ago, Rewulf said:

It is indeed.

Makes you wonder.

Frightening really 

Thanks for posting Rewulf

3 hours ago, Ratlegs said:

I've still got my Bonnie, I'm 73you know

DSC_0007 (2014-05-23T14_38_04.000).jpg

Excellent. I've still got my Suzuki hustler t250r in candy orange out in the garage. I haven't had it out for years and years though. Things had changed. The last time I had it out I took one of the daughters out for a reasonable long treck. But whereas there used to be groups of lads out cruising or parked up outside pubs,  there wasn't one pub where there there was a single bike and the motorbikes that we did pass gave no recognition that we were on the road.  One of the other daughters was with a bloke who had a superbike but it was like a sort of status symbol.  He never cleaned it or worked on it,  it went into a main dealer or a valeter.   He wasn't what I call a motorcyclist. A sunny day rider at best.  He didn't last long with the daughter thank the Lord.