Michael Crawford

Bigbob

Oh yes he can certainly sing, the first time i knew it was him in Phantom of the Opera i was as you say "Gob Smacked" no way could Frank Spencer sing like that. 

The transformation from the Silly Billy to the key roll in a huge musical was unbelievable. 

1 hour ago, ditchman said:

i canr bear michael crawford................i accept he is an emensly talented man .............i just dont like him

I am sure he'll be gutted to know that. But I have to agree with you. I never thought "Some mothers..." at all funny. But then I never found Mike and Bernie Winters funny either. Nor Cannon and Ball.

9 hours ago, enfieldspares said:

I am sure he'll be gutted to know that. But I have to agree with you. I never thought "Some mothers..." at all funny. But then I never found Mike and Bernie Winters funny either. Nor Cannon and Ball.

I agree about the Winters and Cannon and Ball, not remotely funny. 
But ‘Some Mothers’ was hilarious.

10 hours ago, enfieldspares said:

It just depends on your sense of hummer really, :good:

10 minutes ago, discobob said:

The one I absolutely detested was "The Royle Family"

As funny as the Bubonic Plague for me!!!!

.... and written by some of the most brilliant comedy minds.

Appreciation of comedy is very personal. My wife thinks I have no humour whatsoever. She may be joking of course. 

14 hours ago, London Best said:

I agree about the Winters and Cannon and Ball, not remotely funny. 
But ‘Some Mothers’ was hilarious.

sorry to disagree with you LB.....some muthers do have them..................was totally purile.....and embarassing to watch

Also thought who thought he had passed 🙄  I really liked ''Some mothers do have em!' Manys a good laugh was had at Frank's expense! And I was also aware of his talent of singing and mostly for as already put the Phantom of the Opera!

Loved the Royle Family too.!  

Never got that Office one with the Anti shooting/hunting/field sports Ricky Gervais and I thought Mrs Browns boys was predictable pance !

Edited by SuperGoose75