Islamists in charge of the UK

Fargo

As per our useless government allowing this to happen and Suella Braverman stating today the U.K. is ran by Islamists what do people think our future genuinely holds?

My thoughts are Islam will soon take over and the woke gender bender weird stuff will disappear quite fast. I’ve nothing against Muslims and have friends whom are but I think by 2040 or so the such detested “white Christian type English” person will be a small minority 

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

About 6.5% of the english/welsh population is Muslim. How you reverse those numbers so "White Christian type English" become the small minority in 16 years would be an interesting proposition. 

Edited by manthing
Spelling.

38 minutes ago, manthing said:

About 6.5% of the english/welsh population is Muslim. How you reverse those numbers so "White Christian type English" become the small minority in 16 years would be an interesting proposition. 

Because control is not about numbers, in todays world minorities appear to have the upper hand and are capable of exerting massive influence.

You can't deny the global power the Jewish people hold, yet they account for less than 1% of the world population.

The whole LGBTQRST or whatever movement, such a tiny minority of people, yet they and their supporters are having a massive influence on society.

Why?.. Well we let them for a start.

Why else?.. Because it's the beginning of the erosion of democracy, and some people have a vested interest in that happening.

1 hour ago, manthing said:

I would say 60% at least round here, you would not know you lived in England. 

6 hours ago, Fargo said:

As per our useless government allowing this to happen and Suella Braverman stating today the U.K. is ran by Islamists

Well I guess they are taking over running it from the Bilderberg Group who after WWII took over running it from the Jews who, of course, had succeeded the Freemasons who were running it before WWI. How long will the Islamists continue to run it? As long as the Archons allow probably?

But whoever it is be it some form of human, extra terrestrial or even artificial intelligence (if I had David Icke on speed dial I'd ask) we can all thank God Almighty that that last over reaching requirement of it being at least some form of intelligence means it'll never ever be Suella Braverman.

TFHAT.jpg

Edited by enfieldspares

Islam and islamists are not the same. Islamists refers to those that want a political system based on fundamental Islamic law. 

In the same way as you would not describe white extremists as representative of the white population the same is true of those that follow Islam. 

12 hours ago, Wymondley said:

Because control is not about numbers, in todays world minorities appear to have the upper hand and are capable of exerting massive influence.

You can't deny the global power the Jewish people hold, yet they account for less than 1% of the world population.

The whole LGBTQRST or whatever movement, such a tiny minority of people, yet they and their supporters are having a massive influence on society.

Why?.. Well we let them for a start.

Why else?.. Because it's the beginning of the erosion of democracy, and some people have a vested interest in that happening.

But that's not what the op said, is it. 

7 minutes ago, manthing said:

No it’s not and my view is my view based on visiting many towns in the U.K. and seeing certain places resembling Karachi or Syria.

6.5% I would propose that isn’t correct but Google says so! We import tens of thousands by boats also and bet they aren’t counted in that census. Lucky their partners aren’t here to breed really.

1 hour ago, London Best said:

More dinghies!

Hence why nothing is done about it . Powers to be ruling what is what no doubt.

1 hour ago, johnphilip said:

Another example  of what is going wrong in this country .

Can you imagine if the shoe was on the other foot 

I know every generation looks back with rose tinted glasses…. and IMHO the sweet spot was 1988-1998 and in particular the 90’s until Tony Blair’s various and disastrous policies took effect / came home to roost. 

My face book feeds have old video clips of high street and club life back in the 1990’s. 

It wasn’t that long ago but my oh my how the country has changed and demonstrably for the worse.

Anyone here vote for what and where we are now?

3 hours ago, johnphilip said:

Another example  of what is going wrong in this country .

hello, interesting video, Perhaps Mr Galloway should stick with doing Cat impressions🤔What kind of Country is the UK going to be in Years to come🤔

Edited by oldypigeonpopper

3 hours ago, manthing said:

18 hours ago, Fargo said:

My thoughts are Islam will soon take over and the woke gender bender weird stuff will disappear quite fast. I’ve nothing against Muslims and have friends whom are but I think by 2040 or so the such detested “white Christian type English” person will be a small minority 

Sorry if I misunderstood, I took that as one minority will take over and oust both other minorities and the current majority.

What part did I get wrong?

47 minutes ago, Wymondley said:

Sorry if I misunderstood, I took that as one minority will take over and oust both other minorities and the current majority.

What part did I get wrong?

You didn’t. 

The problem isEU wide not just here and if the Labour or Tory candidates are cancelled and a candidate of the Muslim populace is put forward in every area you could end up with a Muslim majority especially if these candidates grab the Labuor vote and with the vast army of immigrants all over Europe and leaders not knowing or caring brcause of woke failure to address the uncontrolled masses arriving from all corners this could be the start of our democracy on the way out.

1 hour ago, armsid said:

The problem isEU wide not just here and if the Labour or Tory candidates are cancelled and a candidate of the Muslim populace is put forward in every area you could end up with a Muslim majority especially if these candidates grab the Labuor vote and with the vast army of immigrants all over Europe and leaders not knowing or caring brcause of woke failure to address the uncontrolled masses arriving from all corners this could be the start of our democracy on the way out.

110% the plan I think.

I remember watching the channel 4 documentary, what "British Muslims really think", I was really shocked at some of the results, while obviously the majority of Muslims are normal decent people, just like any other British citizen, I was shocked at the apparent percentage of Muslims who held some really extreme views. If our political parties and government institutions continue to bury their head in the sand, instead of tackling the issues within that community, I worry where this country is going to end up, as the issues will come from both sides of the extreme, both radical Islam as the extremist are emboldened from not being tackled and the extremists within the far right, that will spread as the easily misled become fed up of the establishments blinkers and turn to those who claim they have the answer.

4 hours ago, 12gauge82 said:

I remember watching the channel 4 documentary, what "British Muslims really think", I was really shocked at some of the results, while obviously the majority of Muslims are normal decent people, just like any other British citizen, I was shocked at the apparent percentage of Muslims who held some really extreme views. If our political parties and government institutions continue to bury their head in the sand, instead of tackling the issues within that community, I worry where this country is going to end up, as the issues will come from both sides of the extreme, both radical Islam as the extremist are emboldened from not being tackled and the extremists within the far right, that will spread as the easily misled become fed up of the establishments blinkers and turn to those who claim they have the answer.

hopefully I'll be in box before it all kicks off but a fear for my grandkids because this or any other government does not want the importation to stop.

1 hour ago, Zoli 12 guage said:

hopefully I'll be in box before it all kicks off but a fear for my grandkids because this or any other government does not want the importation to stop.

I’m probably 1/2 way through life and tbh will be emigrating within few years but not too far away.

On 24/02/2024 at 12:36, Mungler said:

I know every generation looks back with rose tinted glasses…. and IMHO the sweet spot was 1988-1998 and in particular the 90’s until Tony Blair’s various and disastrous policies took effect / came home to roost. 

My face book feeds have old video clips of high street and club life back in the 1990’s. 

It wasn’t that long ago but my oh my how the country has changed and demonstrably for the worse.

Anyone here vote for what and where we are now?

I'd agree with that.

And no, I never voted for what we have now.

23 hours ago, armsid said:

The more I look into and think about it, the only answer I can get is that it's part of a grand plan for global governance, of the like preached by the WEF and WHO.

The same is happening in the US of A, too.