They have poked the Bear!!

Penelope

Hello, is Putin mad enough to set this up himself ???, i am sure Hamas have ??, There was even rumours that Israel knew they was going to be an attack by Hamas on the border ?? Putin does not care on Russian people, Hamas do not care on Palestine people, The Syrian are the same, Anything to uphold their Cause, Yet Russian people still hold him as the Messiah , years ago i met a Russian lady in Riga who still held Putin as mentioned, so i said why do you not live in Russia then, She never replied !!!!!!

Edited by oldypigeonpopper

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So ignoring the Russiaphobia, we now know this was a paid job for the terrorists and that they had permission to cross into Ukraine with a Ukrainian team meant to meet them as they crossed.

So take your pick on who is responsible for this one, Mossad, CIA, MI6 or SBU or all of the above, however they all knew about it (Victoria Nuland just got canned last week out of nowhere and this could be why) and CIA, MI6 and Mossad all issued vague warnings about an attack somewhere in Russia at same time.

14 minutes ago, Stonepark said:

So ignoring the Russiaphobia, we now know this was a paid job for the terrorists and that they had permission to cross into Ukraine with a Ukrainian team meant to meet them as they crossed.

So take your pick on who is responsible for this one, Mossad, CIA, MI6 or SBU or all of the above, however they all knew about it (Victoria Nuland just got canned last week out of nowhere and this could be why) and CIA, MI6 and Mossad all issued vague warnings about an attack somewhere in Russia at same time.

“paid job” have you seen the receipt or is this just swallowing consiparcy jizz day?

26 minutes ago, Stonepark said:

Blimey, you got a hotline to the FSB?

21 hours ago, Stonepark said:

You are Vladimir Putin and i claim my £5.00

2 hours ago, islandgun said:

The captured didnt look well when they appeared in court, wonder how many of them will kill themselves before the trial

Not until they are videoed confessing that they had all been personally instructed to do it by Volodymyr Zelenskyy

They have admitted to doing it for money. No chance of them falling out of a window or a quick death, before a trial. I suspect they will suffer an agonising imprisonment for many, many years.

18 minutes ago, Gordon R said:

They have admitted to doing it for money. No chance of them falling out of a window or a quick death, before a trial. I suspect they will suffer an agonising imprisonment for many, many years.

Either way, the scum deserve everything they get....... and more

22 minutes ago, Gordon R said:

But who were their pay masters?

39 minutes ago, ShootingEgg said:

The four arrested look like they have had some old fashioned beat the words out of them....

Yep, they certainly don't look like they have been handled with kid gloves, their court appearance is not till May, don't think they will last that long.

7 minutes ago, old'un said:

Yep, they certainly don't look like they have been handled with kid gloves, their court appearance is not till May, don't think they will last that long.

They'll either do it themselves or get battered to much

5 hours ago, old'un said:

But who were their pay masters?

The CIA/Mossad has spent over £30billion protecting and funding ISIS in Iraq and Syria as well as other coutries they wish to destabilise over the last 20 years to try and control Iraq (and prevent Iranian influence taking over) and trying to unseat Assad in Syria where ISIS was the official western supported opposition and were given training and weapons as well as money by their Western sponsors.

Victoria Nuland (main deepstate organiser of the anti-russian must control Ukraine neocon faction and also deeply involved in Syria) got canned on the 5th March out of the blue, various nebulous warnings were issued by USA/UK/Mossad on 7th of March about an imminent attack in Moscow.... but nothing happened.....

By their own confessions, on the day of the 7th and the day before the previous concert on the 8th (and before the Russian election), one of the attackers (photographed) recon'd the site but the security for that day was heavy so apparently they called it off and instead opted to wait for the next concert and we all know what happened then... including the run to safety in Ukraine where apparently (again by their own confessions) they had a contact to get over the border and safety where others were awaiting them.

The Russians have 4 of the shooters alive and have arrested over a dozen others in connection with them, and as noted above are not allowing lawyers to interfere with getting to the bottom of this.

I don't expect Russians to openly run to the UN and raise issue out loud, but the life expectancy of anyone who had fore knowledge of this event and can be proved beyond reasonable doubt, will be somewhat shorter as by authroising and paying for this, they stepped over the line and became Outlaws and Russia does not apply civilised rules to Outlaws.

11 hours ago, welsh1 said:

You are Vladimir Putin and i claim my £5.00

🤣

I just follow the independant, international media which tends to be minutes to hours ahead of the MSM as they don't have to spin the news to make it fit a narrative........ they just report the news...

7 hours ago, Gordon R said:

I think they's admit anything under torture.

On 23/03/2024 at 10:23, old'un said:

Russia’s Federal Security Service (FSB) has issued a statement claiming that the terrorists involved in the Moscow Crocus City attack were planning to cross the border with Ukraine, and that they had "contacts" on the Ukrainian side.

Yeah sure must be true 😂

14 hours ago, ordnance said:

Yeah sure must be true 😂

I assume by your comment you are dismissing any Ukraine connection ? Whilst being too early to form any real conclusions,they were heading towards the Ukrainian border , and not say , the much closer Latvian or Belarusian ones ?

Or indeed heading towards their home border of Tajikistan. 

I'm not dismissing a Russian false flag operation, but we are in the situation these days of - Something bad happens to Ukraine,  the Russians did it, something bad happens to russia , the Russians did it.

The most telling part to me , is that within 3 hours of the attacks , the US state department issued a statement saying that it DEFINITELY was not the Ukrainians responsible.

How did they know this ? Because Ukraine said so ?

Ukraine very very rarely admits to any attacks on Russian soil, it still denies killing 2 Polish farmers, or blowing up the pipeline etc.

The infuriating thing about this war is that in an environment of lies on ALL sides, and I include NATO in this, the truth is impossible to find for us mere mortals, which makes forming any real opinion rather elusive. 

45 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

they were heading towards the Ukrainian border , and not say , the much closer Latvian or Belarusian ones

So  the Russians tell us.

Sadly as much of your content is well researched, but this flies in the face of your own comments in this post.

Edited by Yellow Bear

36 minutes ago, Yellow Bear said:

So  the Russians tell us.

Sadly as much of your content is well researched, but this flies in the face of your own comments in this post.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JB-IuyinugA

This video is where one of them (the one missing the ear) is apprehended in a forest near Bryansk , 50 miles from the border with Ukraine and nearly 200 miles from Moscow in a straight line, the others were captured nearby, Im assuming the video is geolocated correctly, or we would have heard about it by now ?

Lets be clear, I am NOT saying Ukraine was involved, that would be a ridiculous assumption, but as Ive said , we exist in an environment of lies, so we must use other means  , at least try, to ascertain some kind of truth ?

ISIS/IS/ISIL/ daesh , whatever they are called these days, tend to not be taken alive, they usually go out in a fireball or firefight, screaming that God is great or something, this gentleman and his accomplices must have forgotten to put on their suicide vests this morning ? His martyrdom may have to come later ?

The other issue I have is 'claiming responsibility' apparently , the attack was 'immediately claimed by ISIS' then another ISIS source denied it, then someone else claimed , 'Yes it was us' 
Does ISIS have an official spokesman, or can anyone just ring up and claim stuff like this, maybe they posted it on their social media ?
A bizarre thing to admit an atrocity, when they know the full weight of Russian revenge will be coming after you ? Why not just let them blame the Ukrainians , or leave them hanging, wondering ?

My assumption, using what I can see to be 'probably' true, is that the attack was not done by ISIS.
Which might seem a little vague, but the Ukrainian intelligence services immediately blamed the Russians, without a shred of evidence, which I found odd ?

• welsh1 locked this topic