middle east escalation

ditchman

just been reported and confirmed that Iran has lauched "dozens" of drones to Israel which will arrive later to-night early hours tomorrow

This is not good..............

it will only escalate and result in total destruction.................

the world has truly gone mad

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it is highly unlikley any of the drones will reach their target...........BUT if one does...it will give Israel carte blanche to relatiate in their own time and to choose the leathality of the response............

Iran has a few low grade "dirty" missiles /war heads and my worry is they will use the drones as a blind to launch a limited dirty strike on Israel.............if that happens...

watch the skylight up as the nuc's drop it on their targets

total madness

RELIGION STINKS it always has been the cause of most of the deaths in this world......

1 minute ago, ditchman said:

it is highly unlikley any of the drones will reach their target...........BUT if one does...it will give Israel carte blanche to relatiate in their own time and to choose the leathality of the response............

Iran has a few low grade "dirty" missiles /war heads and my worry is they will use the drones as a blind to launch a limited dirty strike on Israel.............if that happens...

watch the skylight up as the nuc's drop it on their targets

total madness

RELIGION STINKS it always has been the cause of most of the deaths in this world......

I would imagine the Drones are to use up Air Defences and then the Cruise Missiles start.

1 minute ago, Weihrauch17 said:

I would imagine the Drones are to use up Air Defences and then the Cruise Missiles start.

BBC has just mentioned cruise missiles and a 2nd wave of drones to come.....so you arnt far wrong

1 hour ago, ditchman said:

Yup !!! The human race [however it was going to happen] was always going to be the destroyer of this beautiful planet ☹️

I made the decision not to add to the population way back in the late 80's 🙄

Some latest thoughts are Iran used mainly quite slow drones that could easily be intercepted as a bit of a show to their own people that payback had taken place - but they seemingly don't want a full escalation. Some did get through with only slight damage (allegedly)

UK, US and Jordan aircraft took most out before they reached Israel.

5 hours ago, Dave-G said:

Some latest thoughts are Iran used mainly quite slow drones that could easily be intercepted as a bit of a show to their own people that payback had taken place - but they seemingly don't want a full escalation. Some did get through with only slight damage (allegedly)

UK, US and Jordan aircraft took most out before they reached Israel.

UK and US aircraft shot down Iranian aircraft? 

6 minutes ago, toontastic said:

UK, US and Jordanian aircraft shot down Iranian drones.

Drones are still aircraft’s. Some the size of planes. 

UK places shooting down Iranian aircraft… what’s the justification for that? Defending our ally? 

5 minutes ago, Lloyd90 said:

Drones are still aircraft’s. Some the size of planes. 
UK places shooting down Iranian aircraft… what’s the justification for that? Defending our ally? 

Joining in the "KEEPING OF THE PEACE" in the area.

If that's the best Iran can do then its a pretty weak attempt at a payback but Iran's mission to the UN cited the UN Charter provision for self defence, under Article 51, and said that it considered the "matter... concluded" this was just a warning shot across the bow and they have now made their point, However it warned it would use greater force should Israel respond in kind, watch this space.

Air defence.

Its a pity we don't give Ukraine the same numbers and systems to defend its air space as this is where the real danger lies.

11 minutes ago, London Best said:

Yeah! 
My god’s better than your god. 
And my god is the only real god.

Right.

everybody is kicking each other and everyone else for the right to own the "god franchise"

36 minutes ago, old'un said:

If that's the best Iran can do then its a pretty weak attempt at a payback but Iran's mission to the UN cited the UN Charter provision for self defence, under Article 51, and said that it considered the "matter... concluded" this was just a warning shot across the bow and they have now made their point, However it warned it would use greater force should Israel respond in kind, watch this space.

Air defence.

Its a pity we don't give Ukraine the same numbers and systems to defend its air space as this is where the real danger lies.

there is talk that the UK is going to give Ukraine the latest LASER system to help tackle drones......how accurate that report is i dont know

2 minutes ago, ditchman said:

everybody is kicking each other and everyone else for the right to own the "god franchise"

Religion is just a tool, man is tribal (my gang) if there was no religion man would find another reason for conflict.

5 minutes ago, old'un said:

Religion is just a tool, man is tribal (my gang) if there was no religion man would find another reason for conflict.

it would proberly be bloody football

9 minutes ago, old'un said:

Is the right answer  , it's used as an excuse. . Its realy about. Greed. And power . You have got it, I want it .

21 minutes ago, ditchman said:

there is talk that the UK is going to give Ukraine the latest LASER system to help tackle drones......how accurate that report is i dont know

I think its bad the way we “the west” lead Ukraine into thinking we would back them all the way with weapons and a hopeful victory, the Russians are making advances because Ukraine is running out of ammunition they also need air defence.

After putting up such strong resistance to Russian forces it now seems we have mostly deserted them, at our peril.