Farage

Penelope

3 hours ago, oowee said:

His mantra is a one trick pony. If people vote on the basis of this one idea then they have been hoodwinked by the propaganda.

There are so many more important issues to focus on. 

In your world maybe.

Most of us see our way of life disappearing down the drain because some of the illegal immigrants who have been brought up in much more violent and lawless cultures are romping all over our much tamer and nicer polite forgiving mannerisms.

Keep in mind please I'm not really good at expressing myself - I'm sure others could say it better.

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

49 minutes ago, Dave-G said:

In your world maybe.

Most of us see our way of life disappearing down the drain because some of the illegal immigrants who have been brought up in much more violent and lawless cultures are romping all over our much tamer and nicer polite forgiving mannerisms.

Keep in mind please I'm not really good at expressing myself - I'm sure others could say it better.

You said it perfectly Dave . We are seeing this unfold on our streets . Made worse by the left supporting them.

So what would you do???all well and good saying we don't want immigration. What do you propose we do about it. Farage has no plan. 

Our economy is based on growth driven one way or another by population. Stop migration, train the work force here but it will do nowt for most. It will take time and for the last 14 years we have done nothing. We cut off the work force we relied upon from Europe without a plan as to what we would do differently. Of course we are in a mess but its a fault of our own not that of migrants. 

I welcome immigrants who enter the UK legally and contribute to society. I do not want the criminals who cross the channel. They appear to have no regard to our laws - witnessed by their disproportionate numbers in prison. 

I think those who believe it is a relatively small problem should consider the 6 million illegals already here. They are a drain on the Police, prison, NHS and many other walks of life. However, the plus side is that the legal profession seem to do quite nicely from them.

5 hours ago, oowee said:

His mantra is a one trick pony. If people vote on the basis of this one idea then they have been hoodwinked by the propaganda.

There are so many more important issues to focus on. 

I don't believe that's correct. Farage is a straight shooter, watch him in the debates, its one thing that sets him apart from everyone else up there and he has a plan for everything, he had a straight no nonsense answer and plan for everything thrown at him. Everyone else waffles or gives answers completely unrelated to the question. Particularly on the elephant in the room no one else wants to discuss that is immigration.

8 minutes ago, oowee said:

So what would you do???all well and good saying we don't want immigration. What do you propose we do about it. Farage has no plan. 

Our economy is based on growth driven one way or another by population. Stop migration, train the work force here but it will do nowt for most. It will take time and for the last 14 years we have done nothing. We cut off the work force we relied upon from Europe without a plan as to what we would do differently. Of course we are in a mess but its a fault of our own not that of migrants. 

Seriously curtail and moderate the influx of non western influenced illegal and legal immigrants: Albanian, African and the others we're discouraged from discussing, many with a drug culture and who treat our women with such blatant contempt. We shouldn't be seeing the foreign flag waving protests in london's streets and elsewhere. You clearly endorse the lawless gangs that are mustering in our society - we need to call a halt to their ability to come here and feed off us.

The lefty woke mob has manoeuvred our society into not being free to say what irks us so much. and yes, that's part of what Brexit was supposed to do as far as many of us are concerned. Macron clearly helps them come our way - avoiding rescue from French lifeboats. It would show great faith if he allowed the RN to intercept them in French waters and dump them back onto French beaches.

16 minutes ago, oowee said:

Our economy is based on growth driven one way or another by population. Stop migration, train the work force here but it will do nowt for most.

How will training our existing non working populace do 'nowt' ?
For one they will be largely off the career benefits train, they will pay into the tax system, and people are generally happier when they are gainfully employed.
Blair created a benefits culture that made gainful employment redundant, we are now paying the price for this.

The answer, get more 'workers' imported in, yes some do actually work , but very few are net contributors to the economy, and the knock on effect of NHS care, schooling and benefits payments are clear for all to see.

22 minutes ago, oowee said:

It will take time and for the last 14 years we have done nothing.

Agreed.

22 minutes ago, oowee said:

We cut off the work force we relied upon from Europe without a plan as to what we would do differently.

We didnt NEED the workforce from Europe !
Even Blair said only 20 - 30000 would roll up, 20 years later, and no one really knows how many there are, still here from the EU, never mind the 3rd world ones.
We heard about 'The EU 3 million' in limbo, and when the settled status plan launched , 6 million applicants !

25 minutes ago, oowee said:

Of course we are in a mess but its a fault of our own not that of migrants. 

Again agreed, if a country made themselves available , where you could go and live, NOT work, and have a far better standard of life than you were used to , you WOULD go.

So if its our fault, why are labour planning more a  easier immigration system and amnesty for those that are here illegally ?
Future votes ?
Employees for jobs that dont exist ?
Families that need housing they cant afford?
More patients for the NHS  that cant cope now ?
A bigger population is not better if all they are is another set of mouths to feed.

5 minutes ago, Dave-G said:

It would show great faith if he allowed the RN to intercept them in French waters and dump them back onto French beaches.

Never going to happen.

1 hour ago, Dave-G said:

Seriously curtail and moderate the influx of non western influenced illegal and legal immigrants: Albanian, African and the others we're discouraged from discussing, many with a drug culture and who treat our women with such blatant contempt. We shouldn't be seeing the foreign flag waving protests in london's streets and elsewhere. You clearly endorse the lawless gangs that are mustering in our society - we need to call a halt to their ability to come here and feed off us.

I hear it but how.

1 hour ago, Rewulf said:

How will training our existing non working populace do 'nowt' ?
For one they will be largely off the career benefits train, they will pay into the tax system, and people are generally happier when they are gainfully employed.

The answer, get more 'workers' imported in, yes some do actually work , but very few are net contributors to the economy, and the knock on effect of NHS care, schooling and benefits payments are clear for all to see.

Agreed.

We didnt NEED the workforce from Europe !

It will do nowt because we need it now and it will take time to turn around the tanker. Ultimately its the way forward but how long has the next govt got?

Benefits is part of the problem but equally at issue is the availability of training. Education drop outs will not be easy to train. All of the infrastructure for this (TEC's) has been dismantled. How are we to pay for what's needed in between? 

Wether we needed a workforce from Europe or not we had it. Getting rid over night without a contingency was madness driven by anti migration dogma. 

We still rely heavily on foreign labour in the NHS nursing will take years to train. When I started work we were importing labour from the Philippines for nursing we are still doing it. 

28 minutes ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, A lot of the Legal Immigrants are coming to UK to Study at University ?? , Paying money into the UK economy 

Unfortunately some are allegedly attending fake uni's, and/or not attending their genuine one's just to get a UK visa. and work in restaurants etc

Edited by Dave-G

27 minutes ago, oowee said:

It will do nowt because we need it now and it will take time to turn around the tanker. Ultimately its the way forward but how long has the next govt got?

That really depends upon performance doesnt it ? You dont sound overly confident :whistling:

29 minutes ago, oowee said:

Benefits is part of the problem but equally at issue is the availability of training.

I would say the availability of benefits is more of a problem ?
Why work when you can get along quite well on state hand outs, maybe do a bit of cash in hand work ?
Government doesnt tighten up on this , as its a sure fire vote loser, just like the NHS.

32 minutes ago, oowee said:

All of the infrastructure for this (TEC's) has been dismantled. How are we to pay for what's needed in between? 

So lets import a load of unskilled 3rd worlders and EU fugitives ?
I mean, the local car washes and deliveroo riders cant cope with demand can they ?
And theres always room for some more Albanian gangsters.

35 minutes ago, oowee said:

Wether we needed a workforce from Europe or not we had it. Getting rid over night without a contingency was madness driven by anti migration dogma. 

We got rid of what ?! Theyre still here !
And its not anti migrant dogma, its genuine concern of UNCONTROLLED mass economic immigration, born out by the evidence not only here, but in Europe too .
The rise of the 'far' right didnt happen by itself, hitler hasnt been cloned, Farage and Trump arent his adjutants , and Russia didnt make us do it.
People are concerned, frightened even, of what the future might bring with these globalist policies on immigration.

42 minutes ago, oowee said:

We still rely heavily on foreign labour in the NHS nursing will take years to train. When I started work we were importing labour from the Philippines for nursing we are still doing it. 

Lets not do the NHS thing here, its bloated with too many staff, inefficient beyond belief, and managed by left wing cretins, itll be interesting to see how labour deal with it.
Not that they have a plan mind, theyre just going to 'fix it' and its 'fully costed' 😆

2 hours ago, oowee said:

I hear it but how.

Benefits is part of the problem but equally at issue is the availability of training. Education drop outs will not be easy to train. All of the infrastructure for this (TEC's) has been dismantled. How are we to pay for what's needed in between? 

Who says it's being done overnight? We need to train our own high skilled work force, restart apprentiship schemes and reduce our relience on foreign labour. Which would create well paid jobs for the UK workforce and provide decent conditions for those that live here.

As it stands, we're slowly eroding the country into the third world and it'll only get worse under the Tories and Labour.

Labour wrecked the country and the Tories have allowed it to worsen/continue over the last 14 years.

3 minutes ago, 12gauge82 said:

Tories have allowed it to worsen/continue over the last 14 years.

To be fair some have tried only to be kiboshed by "leaks" in the MSM about unproven misdemeanours from "names withheld" government employees.  

Rewulf - I would be the first to agree that Albanians have a generally poor reputation in this country.

My lad sold a motocross bike to two Albanian lads who travelled up from London. They were dead straight and decent lads.

I also have personally met an Albanian Minister, who seemed okay, but had a very, very attractive interpreter, who could talk and interpret faster than anyone I have ever met. She really did impress me. I talk reasonably fast and asked her if she wanted me to slow down. She said she could go a whole lot faster. Good sense of humour.

However, they would seem to be well outnumbered by the criminal element.

As oowee seems to think that the Labour Government will be a vast improvement on the Tories, we have no need to worry. 

2 hours ago, Dave-G said:

Unfortunately some are allegedly attending fake uni's, and/or not attending their genuine one's just to get a UK visa. and work in restaurants etc

Hello, Yes , but there will all ways be those, They closed one down in Oxford i believe with fake Passports and Visas , i know how difficult it is for a genuine applicant from Hong Kong to get a UK Visa

3 hours ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, A lot of the Legal Immigrants are coming to UK to Study at University ?? , Paying money into the UK economy 

So WHY do they need to bring their Families with them  ?

48 minutes ago, Westley said:

So WHY do they need to bring their Families with them  ?

36 minutes ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, Why indeed 

I can reasonably understand 1 spouse and any kids on a time limited visa but there should be no more.

56 minutes ago, Yellow Bear said:

I can reasonably understand 1 spouse and any kids on a time limited visa but there should be no more.

Even better if there were rules that barred citizenship for any children born here during study. 

1 minute ago, oowee said:

Even better if there were rules that barred citizenship for any children born here during study. 

Thus making them stateless, as certain nations insist children of their nationals can only be citizens if they're born locally. Can't be done old bean.  ECHR and all that.  Wouldn't want to become a a pariah state now would we? 😂

4 hours ago, Rewulf said:

Lets not do the NHS thing here, its bloated with too many staff, inefficient beyond belief, and managed by left wing cretins, itll be interesting to see how labour deal with it.

The unions haven't told Starmer what to do on the NHS yet

Anyway, according to one poll Reform are now out in front.  Expect panic'd reactions from all the other parties and deep archaeology of every Reform candidate's past in general and their social medjia posts in particular

16 minutes ago, udderlyoffroad said:

Thus making them stateless, as certain nations insist children of their nationals can only be citizens if they're born locally. Can't be done old bean.  ECHR and all that.  Wouldn't want to become a a pariah state now would we? 😂

The unions haven't told Starmer what to do on the NHS yet

Anyway, according to one poll Reform are now out in front.  Expect panic'd reactions from all the other parties and deep archaeology of every Reform candidate's past in general and their social medjia posts in particular

Just rescind nationality act of 1981. 

Clause four has long gone. 

Reform? 

19 minutes ago, Yellow Bear said:

Hello, Yes i know a Chinese family where the Mother looks after Sons who go to UNI while their Dad lives and works in China