Farage

Penelope

yup ..defo a stitch up.....sunak has almost incriminated himself launching an attack on farage..asuming the story is true............and it has backfired.........

the left wing media are **** scared of farage ...as there is a small chance he will become a very powerful force in politics ..and will come after the left wingers summat chronic...

farage is starting to get the Trump effect.....the more carp that is thrown at him the more ratings it attracts.....

i think the power rests with the "what the hell" voters...who will make their mark 2 secs before they "EX" the ballot paper..........

Edited by ditchman

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Rewulf said:

Its not beyond the realms of possibility for a political adversary to 'plant' a low level figure within their rivals ranks to cause embarrassment.
Aside from the morality of it , its an excellent tactic.
Alls fair in love, war and politics ? But if so , who 'hired' him , labour , or the tories , both are scared of Reform ?

Channel 4 are quite capable of doing this of their own back. I worked there for 5 1/2 year, so I know.

Ultra woke, before woke was a thing.

1 hour ago, Penelope said:

Channel 4 are quite capable of doing this of their own back. I worked there for 5 1/2 year, so I know.

Ultra woke, before woke was a thing.

I was beginning to wavier today after listening to that bafoons vile, racist, homophobic, islamaphobic remarks.

However, listening to Farages explanation and knowing with certainty just how dirty and the incredible lengths the establishment will go to after watching it attempting to block Brexit, I believe everything Farage said.

To quote what the Queen once allegedly said "There are powers at work in this country of which we have no knowledge".

When i heard the accusations the 1st thing i thought was its a set up, the whole lot needs a bloody good clear out. 

The depths they sink to to win are akin to kids cheating in the school playground, appalling behaviour. 

What a difference 24 h makes.

Though I did wonder that the 'hidden camera' footage in the C4 report I linked to above was very good quality.  There's me thinking it was the march of technology, not that he didn't have to hide the camera!

That said, I do wonder how much a 'racist activist/'swivel eyed loon' element is factored in to people's votes anyway.  Surely the people already voting reform had made their minds up, and a 'loose cannon' activist, especially one who gets the boot PDQ, is that really going to sway people?

In other words, the Venn diagram overlap of Channel 4 news viewers, and potential Reform voters must be tiny.

As Larry, the Downing street cat, hasn't assembled a party and the rest of the options don't look like viable alternatives my postal vote got the Reform box ticked.   Obviously, if they did reach power one's expectations would be non existent - so I won't feel let down/disappointed. 

49 minutes ago, oowee said:

Sounds more like the psycho ramblings of Trump by the day.  Fake news fake news. 🤣

You can see why Trump hired him. 

What a twerp. 

You are not paranoid if they are really out to get you....

25 minutes ago, Cosmicblue said:

As Larry, the Downing street cat, hasn't assembled a party and the rest of the options don't look like viable alternatives my postal vote got the Reform box ticked.   Obviously, if they did reach power one's expectations would be non existent - so I won't feel let down/disappointed. 

Thanks for the vote!

GQ1PNRFX0AEXt_p.jpg

26 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Anybody going to the NEC in Birmingham for tomorrow's Rally?

it will be like a "Nurenburge Rally"...:whistling:

on the programme it says "at ten o'clock there will be a torch light procession "

followed by burning copies of the ECHR book lets and EU agricultuaral spefications

glass breaking an option..(must where saftey specs)

Edited by ditchman

Reform has the potential to be a once in a generation political shift this country desperately needs. I just hope Farage and others can keep Reform free of far right extremists and prevent the establishment tarring them with a brush it doesn't deserve and the public can see through the government and media lies.

On the other side, for political and journalist balance, where's all the articles of far left and radical islamist support of Labour and other parties?

so,let me get this straight.

in the Farage video he's basically inferring that they've been fitted up by a msm news channel.

if this is correct channel 4 needs its license revoking.

it's obvious to every man and his dog that the mainstream parties are running scared of a party that wants what the majority of the country wants.

i for one have had enough of this left wing,woke,pro europe and immigration cobblers.

yep,and i include the Tories in that description.

they've betrayed the country and lied to get the votes they got in 2019.

29 minutes ago, Zoli 12 guage said:

in the Farage video he's basically inferring that they've been fitted up by a msm news channel.

if this is correct channel 4 needs its license revoking.

it's obvious to every man and his dog that the mainstream parties are running scared of a party that wants what the majority of the country wants.

i for one have had enough of this left wing,woke,pro europe and immigration cobblers.

yep,and i include the Tories in that description.

they've betrayed the country and lied to get the votes they got in 2019.

more rubbish from the BBC

1 hour ago, 12gauge82 said:

Reform has the potential to be a once in a generation political shift this country desperately needs. I just hope Farage and others can keep Reform free of far right extremists and prevent the establishment tarring them with a brush it doesn't deserve and the public can see through the government and media lies.

On the other side, for political and journalist balance, where's all the articles of far left and radical islamist support of Labour and other parties?

Just to point out, if it can’t keep the far right out then tarring them with such a brush is valid.

3 minutes ago, Raja Clavata said:

Just to point out, if it can’t keep the far right out then tarring them with such a brush is valid.

Of course we could always apply that line of thinking to labour and it attracting rabid anti semites & pederasts.

There’s a massive difference between a broad church & an umbrella organisation for extremism.

57 minutes ago, Zoli 12 guage said:

Watch the video again, he was very careful not to accuse C4 of anything directly, but he did point out the amazing coincidence that the news crew knew exactly which particular activist to “undercover “ film.

Somebody else committing a crime twice is no defence against doing it once yourself. I genuinely do not get this popular line of “reasoning” around politics where the counter is the “others” behaviour is worse. Nonsensical whataboutery.

The right lean one way to cover the opposite lean of the left and vice-versa, pretty strong case for the centre.

22 minutes ago, Raja Clavata said:

There's always going to be a closet racist in any party, but if they can't keep it out of the core of the party I absolutely agree. I believe it's a fair part of the reason farage eventually abandoned UKIP.

13 minutes ago, udderlyoffroad said:

Watch the video again, he was very careful not to accuse C4 of anything directly, but he did point out the amazing coincidence that the news crew knew exactly which particular activist to “undercover “ film.

on the news now,Reform have "reported channel 4 to the election watchdog for scandalous election interference"👍

3 minutes ago, Raja Clavata said:

Somebody else committing a crime twice is no defence against doing it once yourself. I genuinely do not get this popular line of “reasoning” around politics where the counter is the “others” behaviour is worse. Nonsensical whataboutery.

The right lean one way to cover the opposite lean of the left and vice-versa, pretty strong case for the centre.

Can you please explain who the centre are, what is their policy on Immigration, the ECHR, net zero etc etc. If their policy's are much the same as the conservatives and labour supporters then surly they are left also?

8 minutes ago, Raja Clavata said:

I agree with your sentiments entirely. But I think what people are pointing out is a double standard and that all the party's should be held to the same standard. Both via parliamentary rules and the media. At the moment, the current scandal is either a huge coincidence, or is a stitch up.

3 minutes ago, sportsbob said:

Can you please explain who the centre are, what is their policy on Immigration, the ECHR, net zero etc etc. If their policy's are much the same as the conservatives and labour supporters then surly they are left also?

I've got to be honest, if the political ideology of the centre were judged by the general public, I think it'd be fair to say it would very likely be somewhat right of where mainstream Conservative policy currently is. But like I've said before, I believe categorising left and right is very out dated and rather unhelpful.

14 minutes ago, 12gauge82 said:

I've got to be honest, if the political ideology of the centre were judged by the general public, I think it'd be fair to say it would very likely be somewhat right of where mainstream Conservative policy currently is. But like I've said before, I believe categorising left and right is very out dated and rather unhelpful.

How I might summarise that is the NF are right wing extremists, the BNP are far right, UKIP are right , Reform are centre, Conservatives are left leaning, Lib Dumbs are left and labour are as left as it it gets before Communism :lol::lol:.