Terrible news again

Newbie to this

1 hour ago, Penelope said:

And that is a significant part of the problem. The powers that be only tell one half of the story.

Have you watched the documentary Silenced, by Tommy Robinson? Whether you like him or not, it's worth a watch to see the how duplicitous the powers that be, are in forwarding their agenda and narrative.

I watched it , what an eye opener to what went on , the interview he did with Jordan Peterson was very moving . Not sure it is still on youtube  I did not know at the time Tommy took that young lad into his home for 3 yeas I belive to protect him 

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

53 minutes ago, Zoli 12 guage said:

i watched it at the weekend after my son recommended it.

one rule for one and another for everyone else😡

a bit like when he was arrested earlier this year for having a breakfast in a cafe in Comrade Khans Londinium.

To me, that's not the worse of it; it's the way the authorites lie and twist to get the staory they want and damn anyone else; ruining kid's lives for their agenda.

30 minutes ago, johnphilip said:

I watched it , what an eye opener to what went on , the interview he did with Jordan Peterson was very moving . Not sure it is still on youtube  I did not know at the time Tommy took that young lad into his home for 3 yeas I belive to protect him 

I watched the Jordan Peterson interview afterwards; it certainly fleshed out the documentary. 

10 minutes ago, Penelope said:

To me, that's not the worse of it; it's the way the authorites lie and twist to get the staory they want and damn anyone else; ruining kid's lives for their agenda.

I watched the Jordan Peterson interview afterwards; it certainly fleshed out the documentary. 

JP is an amazing person, a  brilliant speaker , a passion that sometimes brings him to tears , followed him for sometime .

36 minutes ago, johnphilip said:

JP is an amazing person, a  brilliant speaker , a passion that sometimes brings him to tears , followed him for sometime .

Indeed he is; and I too have followed him for some time now.

3 hours ago, Penelope said:

And that is a significant part of the problem. The powers that be only tell one half of the story.

Have you watched the documentary Silenced, by Tommy Robinson? Whether you like him or not, it's worth a watch to see the how duplicitous the powers that be, are in forwarding their agenda and narrative.

I will take a look. 

3 hours ago, Zoli 12 guage said:

a bit like when he was arrested earlier this year for having a breakfast in a cafe in Comrade Khans Londinium.

Are you not allowed to have a breakfast in cafes in Londinium 🫣

:shaun:

59 minutes ago, Weihrauch17 said:

Absolutely, her and Starmer make my flesh crawl.  Disingenuous doesn't begin to scratch the surface.

she speaks in "sound bites  (well worn ones at that) "

has no original thought herself.......whilst the govt put up minersterial frontage as weak as this ...the protest will get stronger..........

Starmer could knock all of this on the head....if he did the right thing by dumping the ECHR and getting the right thing done ...at the moment he is "running with the hare and running with the hounds"

he is sucking up and crawling up the bottom of the EU....and making" frightened rabbit in the headlights" statements....and having his daily injections of wokeism

15 minutes ago, ditchman said:

he is sucking up and crawling up the bottom of the EU....and making" frightened rabbit in the headlights" statements....and having his daily injections of wokeism

It would look better if he could read two sentences without constantly looking down, nothing worse than a public speaker who doesn't seem to know what their talking about.

14 hours ago, Mice! said:

It would look better if he could read two sentences without constantly looking down, nothing worse than a public speaker who doesn't seem to know what their talking about.

When you have your statements written for you, and dont really understand what they mean anyway, its never going to come across with any sort of integrity.
His speaking style, with that constant 'rabbit in the headlights' expression doesnt help either.

15 hours ago, ditchman said:

Starmer could knock all of this on the head....if he did the right thing by dumping the ECHR and getting the right thing done

Flying Pig GIFs | Tenor

1 minute ago, Rewulf said:

When you have your statements written for you, and dont really understand what they mean anyway, its never going to come across with any sort of integrity.
His speaking style, with that constant 'rabbit in the headlights' expression doesnt help either.

Flying Pig GIFs | Tenor

Would I need 1 7/8oz of BB for that?

What really annoys me with all this is it's all so predictable. As much as I dislike Musk (especially after his stunt with those kids in the Thi caves) he's got a point with his remark about the UK and civil war, although I don't believe it's inevitable, just highly likely if action by UK government isn't taken. 

I despise watching young kids throw their futures away as they're manipulated by the far right to do their bidding. I hate watching previously decent people with reasonable and moderate views turn to the far right as their genuine concerns are ignored by both main parties. I hate watching extremist migrants, who do not share our values, abuse our generous benefit system and commit crime (particularly serious crime) on the UK population. 

The crazy thing is it's all so simple to solve, the UK government needs to accept that normal working people and their concerns have been ignored for too long, return any boats to France, deport any immigrants with obviously spurious asylum claims or criminal behaviour and set up some legal routes to accept a sensible number of genuine, vetted, refugees and make a points style system for talented immigration, for people who share our views and want to contribute to our society and welcome them in.