Notting hill carnival

B686

So it’s the carnival this weekend. Apparently last year there was 300 arrests, 10 stabbings, 60 police assaulted  and 20 sexual offences in 2 days. I wonder if us white British had something like this every year would it still be allowed ? Guessing Starmer and Kahn will be there . 

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

35 minutes ago, B686 said:

So it’s the carnival this weekend. Apparently last year there was 300 arrests, 10 stabbings, 60 police assaulted  and 20 sexual offences in 2 days. I wonder if us white British had something like this every year would it still be allowed ? Guessing Starmer and Kahn will be there . 

Of course not, we in this country are outnumbered by the non whites, those that were not born here and worst of all those who want to invite everybody in to share what we once had.

1 hour ago, B686 said:

Given the number of people involved do you think its justified to think negatively of Black people because of a minority of offenders? We would not draw the same conclusions for a football match between Celtic and Rangers for example.

15 minutes ago, mossy835 said:

if it was stopped they would kick up merry hell.

2 minutes ago, oowee said:

Given the number of people involved do you think its justified to think negatively of Black people because of a minority of offenders? We would not draw the same conclusions for a football match between Celtic and Rangers for example.

I would!

I would ban the game entirely. It causes nothing but trouble.

10 minutes ago, oowee said:

It happens on their turf.

29 minutes ago, oowee said:

Not that bad . 

IMG_4329.png

2 hours ago, oowee said:

When was the last football match you went to that had this problem 300 arrests, 10 stabbings, 60 police assaulted  and 20 sexual offences in 2 days, and no i don't like football.

47 minutes ago, Luckyshot said:

When was the last football match you went to that had this problem 300 arrests, 10 stabbings, 60 police assaulted  and 20 sexual offences in 2 days, and no i don't like football.

When was the last football match you went to that took place over two whole days? 

3 minutes ago, enfieldspares said:

When was the last football match you went to that took place over two whole days? 

when was the last football match you heard of (in this country) that had multiple stabbings or even one stabbing.

I don't know what the total number of football fans in the  UK over a total season that watches the games live (but multiple millions) and i can't think of any that had any knife crimes involved.

***last season 35 million watched live professional football just in England***

4 minutes ago, Zoli 12 guage said:

When was the last football match you heard of (in this country) that had multiple stabbings or even one stabbing.

Erm maybe White Hart Lane this April 2024 just gone?

For non-League games more than the nil total that you might think.

47 minutes ago, enfieldspares said:

Haven’t heard of any football matches having 150 arrests 5 stabbings and 10 sexual assults and 30 police being injured though lately. 

1 hour ago, Luckyshot said:

When did you last attend an event involving over a million? Its all proportionate. Same as the riots over the last few weeks. In this case some choose to associate the trouble with 'non whites'. I don't hear blame being heaped on the whites for the riots. Is it the whites or the blacks causing the trouble the hatred in this country?

No it's the minority across the spectrum that is the problem and those that use racism as an excuse to further hatred. 

52 minutes ago, enfieldspares said:

Fair enough, over the last 32 Celtic and Rangers football matches combined when were these crimes committed 300 arrests, 10 stabbings, 60 police assaulted  and 20 sexual offenses.

2 minutes ago, oowee said:

When did you last attend an event involving over a million? Its all proportionate. Same as the riots over the last few weeks. In this case some choose to associate the trouble with 'non whites'. I don't hear blame being heaped on the whites for the riots. Is it the whites or the blacks causing the trouble the hatred in this country?

No it's the minority across the spectrum that is the problem and those that use racism as an excuse to further hatred. 

Thats because more crimes are committed by blacks rather than whites in certain areas ie London for example.

12 minutes ago, Luckyshot said:

Fair enough, over the last 32 Celtic and Rangers football matches combined when were these crimes committed 300 arrests, 10 stabbings, 60 police assaulted  and 20 sexual offenses.

Thats because more crimes are committed by blacks rather than whites in certain areas ie London for example.

Why? Because they are black? 

Notting hill carnival.....is not a place to go if you value your health...........you lot are all bangin on about black and white and arrests and nayghty people...............

whats is even worse than that were the number of food poisoning cases there were/are........that left people puking up and squirting liquid diarrohea in the pants..........there is no control over the vendors of street food

they are just "pop-up"......poop out stalls...........people who live there board their houses up and leave town and then when it is all over the come back and decontaminate their front gardens of liquid faeces and sick

the carnival is for animals.........(in fact animals are a lot cleaner)..............the carnival needs to be moved to a suitable site

7 hours ago, B686 said:

I wonder if they will be in court and jail within 24 hrs of arrest, like the Twitter criminals.  No Plod will be dancing and taking the knee, Ten Tier Kier.

Edited by Weihrauch17

It seems obvious to me the disproportionate criminal activity and violence at Nottinghill Carnival is routed in inequality, poverty, disillusion and disconnection by some of those that attend. While it shows that mass uncontrolled migration is a very bad idea as the disconnect between the haves and have nots will always be present when allowing large numbers of people to come from different circumstances and set up there own communities without integration. What it does highlight is the far bigger issue, which is the vast inequality in our society. This whole race 'issue' pushed by one side who see racism in everything and the other side that sees all the issues as being immigration, is nothing more than a magicians trick, while everyone fights over left and right politics and the typical issues connected with that, the rich get richer, push the policies that give them their wealth, power and influence and the country implodes in their wake. 

13 hours ago, oowee said:

Was he a white native who pushed a postal worker on to a live train track narrowly missed by a train coming to the station

Was it a white native who stabbed multiple kids at a dance class 

Was it a white native who stabbed a solider outside a barracks 

Was it a white native who stabbed multiple people in Germany 

I can go on but I think everyone gets the picture 

• welsh1 locked this topic