webber - an announcement.

Cranfield

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its been some time since I posted on this subject, but I am pleased to report that a milestone was reached on Friday when I attended the burns dressings clinic at the hospital. After virtually 6 months the major burn above my ankle has finally healed. The skin is very thin, and its sore, but the wound is closed and no longer needs dressing.

I still need physiotherapy on my ankle to increase mobility, and it looks like I will have a permanent limp, but thats a small price to pay. I'm still not back at work as my short term memory is poor, and I'm still having disturbed nights, but I am making progress slowly.

I'm looking forward to November when we start to shoot on our syndicate, it looks like we may have our best season yet!

Many thanks to all the PW members who gave me their support in various ways, your actions and generosity was much appreciated, and shall not be forgotten.

webber

Great news.

And you kept your spirits up no sign of depression which is good.

have a good days shooting in November :rolleyes:

• 1 year later...

Blimey - doesn't seem like 2 years Webber - but I'm sure you can recall almost every one of the days that have gone by. Did you ever manage to stop pinching your missus's chocolates and get the sugars down? Hope you are well and looking after yourself.

All the best.

Pushkin :no:

I remember reading the original thread - from memory it seemed like a few months ago. When you look at the time that has passed, it's a bit scary. Glad to see you are better and continue to progress.

I lost a vertebrae to MRSA a few years ago - to quote the medical notes - T10(I think) is obliterated. It's a long haul back - forgive the pun.

Edited by Gordon R