i nearly **** myself tonight on my permission pls help big animal :(

macca R-10

well here it goes from the start!

me and my shooting buddy where out shooting on one of our permissions about 2 month ago when we where just sat there talkin quietly as u do when out of the bushes about 60yrds in frount of u popped out this huge fully white animal looked like a big cat of some sort but we just then thought na a fox bot this is far to big for a fox

any how we have seen it quite a few times since then but just its eyes watching us and when we get close it runs further away and then turns and sits n watches us again also eyes r to far apart for a fox and 2 white in lamp!

anyhow w ehave not had a proper look at it like up close but tonight we where on the permission again and so was one of the other lads with permission

so tonight went like this,

me and buddy where walking about of permission and we decided to split up as its huge ( golf course ) its seperated by guase bush aprox 5-10m wide right down middle of course so i walked one side buddy other and i could hear something behind me kept turning switching lamp on and nothing at all, walked further same again, then got to bottom where u walk through the bushes to get to other side where buddy was waiting then we walked down a little and i still felt like there was something there turned lamp on checked full field and again nothing walked down bottom and sat down and had a natter for about 1-1/2 hours then seen other lad with his lamp on walking up shining lamp all over eraticly so i went down to meet him on own while buddy loded car up and got to him he looked poo scared and said to me have u seen out wierd on here at all i said yes he said good so a huge white animal i said yeh how u know he then said bcause i was sat in bunker thurther down from where u came out of gap and just as u walked up a little with ur buddy this huge cat animal ran across to the long grass out of the bushed ( at this point i went white myself ) he then said it gets better i was sat there to scared to shot u but watched u walk furter up by the light off the moon and seen this white shaddow fallowing u then u turned shon ur light all over and switched it off and there it was again ran from long grass towards u (not buddy ) then as it got close it turned he said about 4 meters away and ran into bushes again he said it was as quiet as a cat but as quick as a greyhound and as big as a german shepperd now what ever this is its scaring me as it seemed like it was stalking me or summit anyone have a clue what it could be ? huge fox? big cat ? wolf? i havent the foggyest but i honestly nearly poomyself lol

atb macca

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pictures are a must, in all seriousness if you think something is stalking you do be sensible. you have to bait up an area with dead rabbits and get some night vision up there!

i am intrigued as ever with these stories but sceptical even though i have seen something round my way!

well sir what you said cannot just be shrugged off as a illusion, the best course of action would be calling authorities and having it checked out , the explanation could be natural genetic mutation of a specific breed of a animal, it can happen in cats , fox , jackal, wolf and even dogs and what not i.e white loins ,white tigers , black tigers , black leopard etc . or you can get a camera your self knot up with a experience stalker and get some close ups , i have my self went through this experience but not in Uk , the thing was digging up fresh graves and enjoying the feast , once hunted down turned out to be a geneticly mutated hyena , was double the size of a normal one , but because of its colour and weight could not hunt in a normal way so went grave digging .

in your case i would also advise you to be care full as some time if it is a cross breed or Geneticly mutated animal , his or her hunting habits can very different and dangerous and could easily be thinking you of a nice juicy meal ! so take all necessary precautions . am all the way in london or would have love to join you in stalking the stalker .

Edited by Aslan

What about a big white Husky?Sorry but without photos thats all I can think of.One of them was out with its master on a misty 05.30am and just looking at this through the scope.My mate whispers that he's identified that as a mutt.Its then I see the bottom of the masters coat.Cheese and Rice,(Being polite),what are they doing out at that time in the morning on private land as it was'nt even our Landowner perm giver.I have a Sony Handycam that can take Night videos.Where in the north east are you?Newcastle.As me and my mate marty might be able to come down and help with the hunt.But I suggest pairs or trios everywhere.Jim.

Edited by jimcam

i've had same sort of thing,was lamping in a small field and had a shine round,spotted a pair of eyes not far from me but they were to far apart for a fox or cat and very rounded so i kept on past it with the lamp,next thing heard it going up a small bushy tree and i could see the tre bending under its weight! i was only out with the air rifle so i left it alone and went the other way.also around that time a big cat had been spotted around belper and denby area,and thats not to far from me.

As it seems a local resident maybe you'll get to be famous if you get some photos or video footage, some camcorders can be set up for quickstart as soon as you flip the screen open. You'll need a decent torch on it too.

Few people expect a find like this so don't have a camera on standby. We spotted a black beast a couple of years ago now but were totally unprepared for getting any image of it. Best we could do was footprint photos next morning.

Sounds like it's comfortable with two of you there but too many might scare it off, maybe take someone with a bit more stopping power for comfort.

Snow leopard, definitely, had one walk past my tent once when I was in kashmir and needed a new sleeping bag,,,

Sounds like a local dog that has got out and having some fun, I love getting **** scared out lamping as the shadows come alive. Cracks me up that others have the same issue, how does it go,

Beware of the moon, stick to the path,,

Was a full moon last night too so could actually BE a local resident,,,,,,,

It's sounds awful spooky! Looks like a job for Ghost Busters! :yes::yes::yes:

On a serious note, as has already been said you need to try to get a photo or two to try to aid identification and to get a bit of credibility. I am not saying that you are exagerating but we do hear so many stories about "big cats" but there is very rarely any pictures or video footage to back up the claimed sightings.

I was out at a permission near wrington. North somerset,and in broad daylight I saw a lynx or bobcat,it was as big as a small labrador or springer spaniel,our eyes met the it turned tail,never saw it again. that was 3 year ago. Going on a bit,does anyone remember when they put the marine snipers out on exmoor to try and spot the big cat? Well I know one of the guys who got tasked and he said they saw nothing cas they all went to minehead on the beer! And never botherd lookin! Rifles left in the cars!

I was out at a permission near wrington. North somerset,and in broad daylight I saw a lynx or bobcat,it was as big as a small labrador or springer spaniel,our eyes met the it turned tail,never saw it again. that was 3 year ago. Going on a bit,does anyone remember when they put the marine snipers out on exmoor to try and spot the big cat? Well I know one of the guys who got tasked and he said they saw nothing cas they all went to minehead on the beer! And never botherd lookin! Rifles left in the cars!

I've seen a Lynx before was on the way to pick up my HMR and sitting in a pub car park and saw it walk past the other side of the hedge, shortly followed by two blokes who it had obviously escaped from who rounded it up and took it back

The entire essex police force was in my area when someone reported a black cat in brentwood. Even better i know a bloke that let one loose about 15 years ago :yes:

so he had a dangerous animals license and let it go sounds like a pub story to me :yes:

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="480" height="385">