Man-type stuff

Ricko

Not done a lot this morning! made the wife a cup of tea for her to drink in bed while I went out and shut down the cage trap to save the farmers collie getting caught again - Got told off by a young cock pheasant for disturbing his breakfast and that's about it!

Now deciding on how to spend the rest of the day till I go out this evening for a walk about/shoot with the rifle. I have a new permission to check out which is surposed to hold a few foxes so it looks like a walk with the .222!

Just spent the last 4 days in the woods with a few other blokes, living rough in the woods eating only what we have hunted / fished, no women, no kids ...bliss.

two of my mates are trying to convince me to do the same, though i dont think i could carry 4 days worth of drink in a ruck sack :good:

did something very manly this morning, i went to work :hmm:

I went to Peterborough Beerfest on Friday, didn't drink a single pint of anything under 7%, managed to hang on to the door of a taxi for 200 yards (and even then I stayed on my feet) fell asleep on the kitchen floor, dragged myself upstairs and spent the whole night puking.

Spent all of saturday in bed while my missus took the dogs out, did the shopping, mowed the lawn and did the housework. It was HER 30th birthday that day.

Manly :hmm:

I went to Peterborough Beerfest on Friday, didn't drink a single pint of anything under 7%, managed to hang on to the door of a taxi for 200 yards (and even then I stayed on my feet) fell asleep on the kitchen floor, dragged myself upstairs and spent the whole night puking.

Spent all of saturday in bed while my missus took the dogs out, did the shopping, mowed the lawn and did the housework. It was HER 30th birthday that day.

Now that really is a "MAN THING" to do! I am willing to bet that there are an awful lot of us male members that are extremely jelous - I know I am!!!!!!!!!!!

ok so i guess halo didn't count :hmm: anyway i ahve made several trips to lough neagh to add some greenary to the hide before the start of the season. Made some posts out of wood and angle iron and drove them into the ground and put a rope fence up to keep the horses away from the cars while we are shooting and spent friday and sat shooting pigeons.

you sir are an inspiration to us all :good:

Finishing off the stock on my single barrel 'project'....

Watched Harry Potter with my youngest.....

Ironing.............well, if you want a job done properly!

Scouted out a new 'pike infested' lake.

Now watching Carol Vordermanns replacement on Countdown - WOW - check her out!!!!!!

Spent the morning processing some Oak and Beech logs. Its the only chance I'll get to fill the fuel log store for a few weeks.

Moved a couple of high seats on Sunday and re sited my high tower to take into account the changes. Caught my 3rd mink of the year. Horrible beggars!

Edited by Rogan Josh

Worked Sat and Sun

Today Sweepy bought me tea in bed.

Got up about 9ish Had shower,Wash hair and tidy other body parts up. :hmm:

Drank more tea and coffee.

Nagged Sweepy drunk more tea.

Painted nails

Got dressed went too work.

Back home now.

Going to have another shower. Put on summer dress (yes we still have summer here in Essex) :lol: And try to do my best impersonation of one of the fairer sex. :good:

while having a lovely evening meal out with my men. :lol:

I know not very manly

But i might be doing something with a man later

If sweepy behaves himself while out :good:

Do that count ?

xxxxSuzy