She said yes!!!!

ollie

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Many congratulations - not only the Glens but all of Northern Ireland will wish you all the best Ollie.

Cheers mate, hope this doesn't mean I have to leave the Glens. :lol:

congratulations too the both of you ollie,now whens the stag do :drinks:

Dunno mate, prob this time next year, but I could have a Pigeonwatch stag, more excuse for drink :lol:

Well done lad will send you my address for invite lol.....

No bother mate :lol:

So sorry to hear the sad news , chin up mate they can sometimes change their minds :D

I actually laughed out loud at this. :good:

Thanks for all the congrats, I am really happy but I hope I never have to go through that again, I swear my nerves are wrecked.

Congratulations fella, make sure you don't hang about sealing the deal. A long engagement is like giving a nice fish slack line.

That's a very good analogy, Ack-ack. Not sure if his Mrs Ollie-to-be will be thrilled being akinned to a fish, even a nice one. Still, us blokes know where you're oming from.

Well done Ollie. Don't listen to some of the numpties on here. Mrs H & I have been happily married for 3 weeks now, in spite of having been together for 20 years on June 4th. Enjoy the day, when it finally comes, as it will be over in a flash and everything will seem like a blur.

Congratulations Ollie

Thanks mate. I would say this may curtail the fishing trips a bit :lol:

congratlations ollie i take we will all have our wedding invitations throught the post for the big day soon :good::good:

Everyone will get invitations if they give some 1st class shooting presents :lol:

Did you remember to ask her father's permission first, or isn't that done nowadays?

I fully intended to ask his permission, but I was so nervous I wimped out and asked her mum :lol: . He was happy anyway so all good :good:

That's a very good analogy, Ack-ack. Not sure if his Mrs Ollie-to-be will be thrilled being akinned to a fish, even a nice one. Still, us blokes know where you're oming from.

Well done Ollie. Don't listen to some of the numpties on here. Mrs H & I have been happily married for 3 weeks now, in spite of having been together for 20 years on June 4th. Enjoy the day, when it finally comes, as it will be over in a flash and everything will seem like a blur.

Thanks mate, hoping to get married in the next year or so; like Ack Ack said, don't hang about :lol:

Here is a pic of the lucky lady and myself in Portugal last year:

PICT0248.jpg

Gorgeous girl your lucky she doesn't live near Toome or I would have used my studly powers on her. Would have to ask the wife first though lol.. Your a real lucky boy.. Good luck.

Gorgeous girl your lucky she doesn't live near Toome or I would have used my studly powers on her. Would have to ask the wife first though lol.. Your a real lucky boy.. Good luck.

Cheers mate :lol::lol: . Shes a city girl unfortunately :lol: