MY OLD MATE HAS DIED

ROBLATCH

well my old mate bailey has died aged 13.

bailey was my best mate and for a Boxer served me very very well in all ways.

having tried for the last 3 months relentlesly with vets and narcotics , He finaly went to sleep today GOD BLESS HIM

REST IN PEACE BAILEY MY BOY

well my old mate bailey has died aged 13.

bailey was my best mate and for a Boxer served me very very well in all ways.

having tried for the last 3 months relentlesly with vets and narcotics , He finaly went to sleep today GOD BLESS HIM

REST IN PEACE BAILEY MY BOY

My heart goes out to you. It's very hard when you lose your closest friend (unfortunately there are some out there who cannot understand this). Remember him for the good times you had together. May he rest in peace.

i'm happy bailey had lots of love in his life from an owner who thought the world of him.my best friend is sat at my feet as i type and i dread the day.bailey is resting after a great life the only person in pain is you and my deepest synpathy to you pal.time heals.

mike

Thats the worst about dogs and why I haven't got one. Thats not being smart *** in any way, its awful. I really think you bond closer with a dog than you do with a human. Humans have a life away from you (unless its a kid, don't even go there) but dogs are just with you full on.....

Thats the worst about dogs and why I haven't got one. Thats not being smart *** in any way, its awful. I really think you bond closer with a dog than you do with a human. Humans have a life away from you (unless its a kid, don't even go there) but dogs are just with you full on.....

"I really think you bond closer with a dog than you do with a human."

Can`t argue with that.

At least you know that Bailey couldn`t have had a better life, shame it doesn`t work that way with every dog.

Sorry for your loss mate.