Walked up grouse..

Hello all

As the glorious 12th approaches I have a opportunity for a few lucky people to try walked up grouse on a private moor in the Pennines...

The bag will be limited to 1 brace each and the shoot will last about 2 hours...there is no charge for this opportunity as it is for people to sample the king of game birds in a fantastic surrounding...there is also the chance of a fox as we go thru the heather and all other vermin..it will be myself and just you..a well trained dog is a bonus...we may even get a chance at wildfowl..

This is not a opportunity for you to return without me as being arrested for armed trespass can often affend...

The shoots will start around the beginning of September must be reasonably fit as its hard going...plus you will need to dress appropriate to walked up grouse..nothing fancy but no jeans!!!!..

Rich

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love a chance at grouse if possible. I am more than able to cope will the terrain and have a able springer. Never been on grouse before so would be very greatfull. Live in northwales at the mo but originally from the hyndburn area of lancashire.

Edited by Albert 888

Great offer buddy :good: I was on holiday when you posted this & saw it on my phone, I thought about it but I am bothered with athritis :blush: never got in the way of shooting as I have a strong will & high pain threashold but I don't like the remote possability of letting any one down :/:blush:

Once again - well done :D:good: :good: :yes: :yes:

• 2 weeks later...