Anti pestering me Blimey !!

utectok

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

start compiling a list of suspects, start with anyone with more than 2 cats nearby. its a sure sign of nuttery.

I have never understood why an anti would even own a cat. Cats are one of natures greatest killing machines, mine keeps the rats and mice down better than i ever could. I think most antis have seen one too many Walt Disney movies, they are blinded by "cutesy and fluffiness" and don't have the first clue how nature actually works.

Edited by VikingRebel

Never thought of an anti becoming a stalker!

Perhaps the advice from some of the other lads is right. Let your FEO know just in case they start to become malicious and do damage or start spreading lies about you and your family.

I think this is all getting over the top I would keep the letter and envelope and make a not of when you got it and then forget all about it as I do not think that you will here any more from them and I think you would look a bit of a fool tacking it in to your FEO.

Just file it and forget about it, yes she may be an anti but she has written you a nice letter and as such its highly unlikely she will plant a bomb under your 4x4. I'd be walking about a bit more out the front with dead things and guns and see if you can flush her out into the open, then we want a photo :whistling:

You can narrow it down . Definitely a womans hand writing and sentiment .

Harnser .

Yep, definitely a women. Middle aged or late middle aged. Unmarried, retired from local government, vegetarian, cat owner, Labour voter, peace activist and a lesbian.

Take no notice.

They mentioned squirrels, I'm presuming grey. Whether you agree with sport shooting or not, non native invasive species must be culled. The again, it's not like the antis care about wildlife.

Someone might know who you are and what you do. Or they might have just seen a BASC sticker in your car window or something.

Send a letter in to Shooting Times about it, quoting the whole letter. Let other shooters know about it.

Be sure to file it away as well, if only for memories.

Edited by Reece

Never thought of an anti becoming a stalker!

Perhaps the advice from some of the other lads is right. Let your FEO know just in case they start to become malicious and do damage or start spreading lies about you and your family.

Good idea. You can never be too careful. Some of them will try anything.