Cz or browning .22

AronDaglish

I have a 452 Style 16". Bought from a member on here. It already had a trigger kit fitted and is sweet as a nut. The only change I would make would be to get a silhouette as I'm not keen on the silvery barrel.

I have a HMR too, with a longer barrel. As soon as I get the disposable saved, it'll be shorted.

Never touched a Browning, but I'm happy as a pig in the smelly stuff with my CZs.

I was facing exactly the same dilemma until today, have tried many CZ's but wanted to check out the T-bolt before making a decision... Tried it today and hated it, I don't have massive hands but they wrapped all the way around the fore end and short of a weird palm grip technique I couldn't not touch the barrel when aiming. Also the stock is really thin and the whole thing felt a bit flimsy. Long story short ended up going for a 452 American 16" with mod, 3-12x50 scope and bipod. Now just need to actually shoot the thing...

CZ Silhouette or American with a cast iron guarantee of a decent gun.

Browning, whilst the action has advantages, has an awful trigger, a plastic guard and awful fig 8 mag that is flimsy and looks like it would fail quite early on.