Tony Blair

Kes

Just seen him on BBC talking about middle east security and peddling his usual line - perfect suit. shirt and tie.

I find him a repulsive figure, In typical Labour fashion he has 'made it' so stuff the rest of us. To think he once seemed to represent the best hope we had politically. He did more damage in 7 years than the Normans.

I think he should be made a stateless person by having his British Citizenship withdrawn.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I detest and loathe the man. Like most Labour politicians he has become all that Labour resented while in opposition. I don't think we have ever had such an insincere, self serving, egotistical politician. I really can't express the strength of my feelings for this person; the mere sight of him on the TV this morning got my hackles up.

I like the guy.

Watch him on speeches. He is positive , well spoken , doesn't rely on someone else.

We all loved it when we were earning fantastic money and buying houses and cars but it's our own fault as much as his. We borrowed what we can't pay back .

To add I'm just one man so only seeing from my point of view

I understand your idea but Blair left us 'multiculturalism,' massive debt nationally, 'buying a continuing vote for labour', Gordon Brown the only unelected Prime Minister, Iraq, A belief in George Bush - as bad Putin. Bias towards Scotland's expenditure to set them up for the future. Non of this was good for us in the long run, but his ideas and 'vision' . He's now wealthy enough to stand apart and 'admire' from a distance. The framing of a national attitude to debt, Lack of proper control of banks etc etc.

Should have left Iraq as it was. What threat was Saddam Hussain to us? Also Lybia with Gaddafi.

These rulers might have been ruthless but they kept the waring factions under control.

We interfered and opened Pandora's box.

Gaddafi wanted to trade his oil in South African Rands and Hussain would not join Opec, where these wars an act of revenge?

I'm sick of the insinuations regarding his sexuality due mainly to the late (and great) Humphrey Littleton. I dint think the troubles in the middle east can be blamed on a slightly camp diminutive tap dancer either.

Edited by ack-ack

Kes. ' He's now wealthy enough to stand apart and 'admire' from a distance.'

You are right he is, but forget the moral standpoint and his standards, would you swap your life for his? I wouldn't for 10 times his wealth. What he has done for his country, good and bad has left him in a very vulnerable place and needing permanent protection, what a way to lead the rest of your life. Only history in 50 years time will truly judge him. I suspect he will be remembered for only the good things he did.

I'm sick of the insinuations regarding his sexuality due mainly to the late (and great) Humphrey Littleton. I dint think the troubles in the middle east can be blamed on a slightly camp diminutive tap dancer either.

Humph, was the man, who can forget Samantha's preference for Brewsters tongue in cider, or stunt kite flying in the Kentish countryside, however the dancing poof is not without blame.

Edited by islandgun

Just seen him on BBC talking about middle east security and peddling his usual line - perfect suit. shirt and tie.

I find him a repulsive figure, In typical Labour fashion he has 'made it' so stuff the rest of us. To think he once seemed to represent the best hope we had politically. He did more damage in 7 years than the Normans.

I think he should be made a stateless person by having his British Citizenship withdrawn.

Could not have put it better, a truly loathsome creature.

I understand your idea but Blair left us 'multiculturalism,' massive debt nationally, 'buying a continuing vote for labour', Gordon Brown the only unelected Prime Minister, Iraq, A belief in George Bush - as bad Putin. Bias towards Scotland's expenditure to set them up for the future. Non of this was good for us in the long run, but his ideas and 'vision' . He's now wealthy enough to stand apart and 'admire' from a distance. The framing of a national attitude to debt, Lack of proper control of banks etc etc.

Just about it, I would see him guillotined for "multiculturalism" IE the giving away of my country and heritage, the man is traitorous scumbag nothing more nothing less, and he along with that cretin from under a rock mandleslime are the reason I will never ever in a million years vote liebour again.

KW

I find it hard to believe that any of you fell for his smooth talk at any stage of his self self self career!

Kes. ' He's now wealthy enough to stand apart and 'admire' from a distance.'

You are right he is, but forget the moral standpoint and his standards, would you swap your life for his? I wouldn't for 10 times his wealth. What he has done for his country, good and bad has left him in a very vulnerable place and needing permanent protection, what a way to lead the rest of your life. Only history in 50 years time will truly judge him. I suspect he will be remembered for only the good things he did.

Please enlighten me.

I reckon it will be a short list!