Appeal for Gaza

bruno22rf

Watched a televised Appeal for donations to the civilians suffering in the Gaza strip-am I alone in thinking they should perhaps stop flicking missiles into Israel before I donate?, besides, it was only yesterday that a Palestinian mother stood before the camera's with her armed 5 year old son and declared that she would be proud to sacrifice her son for their cause-doesn't make me feel very sympathetic.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watched a televised Appeal for donations to the civilians suffering in the Gaza strip-am I alone in thinking they should perhaps stop flicking missiles into Israel before I donate?, besides, it was only yesterday that a Palestinian mother stood before the camera's with her armed 5 year old son and declared that she would be proud to sacrifice her son for their cause-doesn't make me feel very sympathetic.

I would think the vast majority of people living in Gaza are just as pee'd off with Hamas as the Israeli's are.

If you poke a lion with a pin, don't start moaning that its teeth are much bigger and sharper when it bites back.

Nail on the head there m8.double standards using human shields then shouting bout uman rights and still spouting there going to wipe the jews out.where is the arab league all that money from oil.wheres the red crescent their version of the red cross

Didn't know he was still playing football or that people were buying his kit :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

I know that this was joking but I typed this into google search >>how much money has been raised for gazza. And all that came up was about fund raising for Paul >>Gazza to help him with his booze problem.

It would be interesting to know how much has been donated to the rsidents of the gazza strip. I think I heard on the radio that the uk gov has donated £17 million to help the residents of gazza plus a big medical team is going and some of the injured might be sent back here for surgical treatment.

Perhaps if some web searching was done on the history of Israel then perhaps some may come to see that Israel are the terrorists who have defied 45 UN resolutions to blockade, destroy, control and steal everything from the Palestinian people and push them into two enclaves. The Gaza strip and The West Bank are the only two pieces of land left where once the whole region was Palestine. Even these two enclaves are now blockaded and controlled by Israel.

What came first, rockets from Palestine or the bulldozing of Palestinian homes by the Israelis?

Many Palestinians do support Hamas because, since Israel has killed and stolen indiscriminately, then they have nothing left to lose.

As I've said before, another Nuclear capable state invading a defenceless state and then playing the 'terrorist' card to excuse the atrocity.

Also, as others have said, it takes some believing that Israel is doing to the Arabs in Palestine what the Nazis did to the Jews in Germany.

Israel is creating a Zionist state in the same way that the Nazis wanted an Arian state and the world stands by and lets them do it.

I do not support the firing of rockets into Israel because it is futile but it seems there is a terrible double standard when the US bombs Iraq to try to stop ISIS from driving out Yizidis from their own land and setting up an Islamic state but at the same it supports Israel in driving out Palestinians from their own land to create a Zionist state.

As far as tunnels being dug under Israel goes. It's worth mentioning that, in expanding and invading Palestine, Israel expanded over the top of tunnels that were already there and pushed their front line closer to Gaza making it possible for Hamas to pop up behind their frontline to attack them.

http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/mapstellstory.html

Not the way the BBC or the Sun report it but hey ho, what does the truth matter?

Perhaps if some web searching was done on the history of Israel then perhaps some may come to see that Israel are the terrorists who have defied 45 UN resolutions to blockade, destroy, control and steal everything from the Palestinian people and push them into two enclaves. The Gaza strip and The West Bank are the only two pieces of land left where once the whole region was Palestine. Even these two enclaves are now blockaded and controlled by Israel.

What came first, rockets from Palestine or the bulldozing of Palestinian homes by the Israelis?

Many Palestinians do support Hamas because, since Israel has killed and stolen indiscriminately, then they have nothing left to lose.

As I've said before, another Nuclear capable state invading a defenceless state and then playing the 'terrorist' card to excuse the atrocity.

Also, as others have said, it takes some believing that Israel is doing to the Arabs in Palestine what the Nazis did to the Jews in Germany.

Israel is creating a Zionist state in the same way that the Nazis wanted an Arian state and the world stands by and lets them do it.

I do not support the firing of rockets into Israel because it is futile but it seems there is a terrible double standard when the US bombs Iraq to try to stop ISIS from driving out Yizidis from their own land and setting up an Islamic state but at the same it supports Israel in driving out Palestinians from their own land to create a Zionist state.

As far as tunnels being dug under Israel goes. It's worth mentioning that, in expanding and invading Palestine, Israel expanded over the top of tunnels that were already there and pushed their front line closer to Gaza making it possible for Hamas to pop up behind their frontline to attack them.

http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/mapstellstory.html

Not the way the BBC or the Sun report it but hey ho, what does the truth matter?[/

Isis are not 'driving out' people, they are beheading, raping and killing people who are not Muslims. Or not the right type of Muslims. How you can contrast the reaction to this, with the Israelis reaction to Hamas (another Islamist organisation commited to death and destruction) is beyond belief.

No matter how much money or help in any other way for that matter, it ain't going to do anything to stop them from falling out.

Unless of course "they" as in every single person ends up killing each other.They always have and always will be falling out.

I wonder how we would all feel if somebody decided to give any of our land to immigrants? Oh wait, I know that answer to that one as most people on here are always bitching about immigrants anyway ! Same for the Palestinians , somebody decided to give more than 50% of their land away to a bunch of foreigners who have proceeded to take the other 50% by force , regardless of who threw the first stone at who those are the simple facts of the matter , nobody on here would put up with that behaviour in this country so I'm a tad confused as to why folk on here think it's all fine and dandy to do it to the Palestinians who for those of you that are unaware aren't all Muslims and had or have a large amount of Christian's

Israel's position is only tenable with an iron fist and a very large and fantastically equipped army.

There is no solution except for strong borders.

Once the state of Israel was given to the Jewish people in the center of a turbulent and historically volatile religious area it was never really going to settle down to friendly neighbours.

Hamas are fighting for there lives and Israel are fighting for there right to control there land.

Why would anyone live either in Gazza as there basic amenities are just lacking or being denied like their water shows how strongly they love the land they were born in.

Perhaps two ideologies that recognise themselves as either the chosen people or the only religion aren't really that good bed fellows.

I do not blame the Palestinians and cannot agree with the Israeli government, but mark my words this area will light even brighter if Egypt radicalises even further.

Right now I'd rather donate to the RSPCA/RSPB than either.

But don't be manipulated by propaganda or think Hamas have any real choice but to shelter behind hospitals or schools or that Israel cares.

John.

Could anyone tell me why the Jewish people left the area,,Judea and Jerusalem etc in the first place ?

Israel was created in the middle of Palestine, which split the country in two, at the end of the second world war to provide a Zionist homeland for all the Jews who were displaced by the Nazis in Germany.

It is strange how the west has turned a blind eye to Israels behaviour in the last fifty years or so.Development of nuclear weapons and illegal occupation of Palestinian areas spring to mind,yet the U.S still spends billions on military aid to Israel and yet puts sanctions on Iran and N.Korea for trying to develop nuclear weapons.

Could anyone tell me why the Jewish people left the area,,Judea and Jerusalem etc in the first place ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_diaspora

Although a large number of Jews had formed the diaspora, there still remained a relatively small Jewish community in Palestine, which had been ruled, latterly, by the Turks.

Following WW1 the British were given the League of Nations mandate to administer Palestine in the place of the Turks, and the Balfour Declaration of 1917 to Walter Rothschild, 2nd Baron Rothschild

"His Majesty's government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country"

formed the basis for the eventual establishment of the state of Israel.

Regrettably the second part of the sentence was not upheld

History favours the Israelis depending on which year you cherry pick from. The same could be said for the Palestinians.

Whatever the rights and wrongs, does anyone with a brain cell seriously expect Israelis to vacate their country? Some countries / factions / religious groups seem unhappy that any Jews are still alive.

They have to live with what was decided after the second World War. No debate will alter that.

As for the situation being compared to immigrants working in this country - as examples go - it's scraping the bottom of the barrel. :no::no:

So until they were placed there after WW2 there were none in the region.

Hi Velocette, there has been jewish communities in most Arab countries for hundreds if not thousands of years, Iran still has a small jewish area iirc, Iraq had one Syria had quite a sizeable one so on and so forth, until recently even Kabul had some jews living there, although apparently just 1 stubborn guy remains. If you check on the net you will find them, Israel though has more Moques than all the arab countries put together have synagogues.

S

Edited by scobydog