Pic Of Gazza,pretty shocking.

sako751sg

Not long for this world looking at him.

Figgy

Are you always this cheerful, guy has his demons and those around them were more than keen enough to exploit them, regardless he had an ability that puts the present useless cart horses in white shirts to shame, its just a pity that he has to be secretly pictured and publicised whilst he is in what is obviously a losing battle with himself.

KW

Edited by kdubya

Shame about Gazza - the future does not look good. I wish the people who supplied him with his booze would refuse to serve him, although I fully accept that he might well find a way around it.

They said the same about George Best, he even had an implant fitted to stop him drinking but it wasn't long before he was at it again, sadly it killed him. Hopefully Gazza will get the help he needs but ultimately it's a lifestyle decision he'll have to make for himself.

It's not a lifestyle choice for him sadly, for Gaza it has long since gone beyond any rational choice. It really is a disease and even if he could stop drinking it has done him terrible harm already.

I hope that if his decline continues it is done out with the public gaze and if he has any true friends that they support him best they can.

as someone who has had their teenage daughter collapse and die in front of them threw no fault of hers at all and who never gave us cause to be annoyed at her in any way [and yes I am looking threw rose tinted specs but I am being 100% honest] I have no sympathy for him at all hes had far too many chances at getting his act together while being supported by others both financially and emotionally which a lot of people have not had the chance of ........

my outlook is now in black and white there are far too many people like my daughter who didn't have the option

so when I read / hear people whinging of how hard they,ve had due to addictions etc it boils my pee they chose to take whatever substance they became addicted to so why should they have my pity . I seen too many kids in hospital fighting or their lives due to no fault of them or their parents .