Should we let these Girls back home

chrisjh

Should we ban anyone coming here from Israel? One country has officially announced that they are a terrorist nation so why do we allow them in ? The atrocities committed over there make Isis or whatever they are called look like they have the training wheels attached to their bicycles.

Yawn......

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A lot would depend on the circumstances in them going over there. Children including teenagers can be groomed into doing a lot of things. Grooming does not always mean paedefiles grooming kids. It can be weird religious cults both Christian and Moslem. Youngsters can often be pursuaded into stuff that adults would never countenance. Not saying this is the case here, but it is something to consider. Who hasn't done stuff as teenagers and regretted it as an adult. Not saying they shouldn't be punished, but there are two sides to every story and we only see what the paper wants to print.

If the paper had printed weird Moslem cult grooms kids into leaving families and brainwashes them into joining, would we be so condemning.

One of "our" girls is 15 and at that age I had some pretty strange ideas, ideologies and general thoughts on the world that i don't have now - Quite the reverse in fact now that i am a bourgeois capitalist pig!

I don't think you can willingly punish naivety, but there has to be an age/culpability limit somewhere.

Just type in IS be-heading's in Google obviously would not post a link and you will soon see your naivety at work its one thing having fanciful inane thoughts its quite another when you are actually beheading people when you are still 12 years old, yes 12 and well schooled in the act before that,the girls should not be allowed in for two reasons 1) they stepped of the civilsed bus and took another route. 2) it will cost us fortune maintaining surveillance on them.

KW

Edited by kdubya

The law exists. We used it to "exclude" about 40 people last year, about half of which were for public safety. The total document is 430KB so unless there is some way to shrink a pdf then I can't post it. It can be downloaded from :

• www.parliament.uk/briefing-papers/sn06820.pdf
    post-64286-0-52219500-1413309894_thumb.png

The U.k. allows entry to all sorts of people. This includes former child soldiers from African war zones, who have committed unspeakable acts. They are children and young people, some of whom have been the victims of indoctrination and brainwashing. Every case must be taken on its own merits, but I believe it is too simplistic to just say that they cannot return.

Edited by Mochastorm