I have just been threatened

oxfordfowler

This message has been sent to my Facebook account today. It originates from a guy that I used to work with (10 years ago) who now lives in Australia - they are welcome to him.

Martin Cooper Yeah Stuart , shame your ******* gun didn't blow up in your face as well the rest of your Neanderthal mates. I like guns but I can't kill Gods creatures anymore . I could shoot scumbag people no problem though, times are changing mate , stick to the clays, if you are good enough .

PW has edited out one word however *************************

First contact I have had from Martin in over 10 years he asked to be my "friend" on facebook last week. I think I may have to unfriend him?.

What can you say his first and only thought is to offer violence and death in defence of his Gods creatures

PW has edited out one word however it starts with an "F" contains uck and ing.

First contact I have had from Martin in over 10 years he asked to be my "friend" on facebook last week. I think I may have to unfriend him?.

What can you say his first and only thought is to offer violence and death in defence of his Gods creatures

No thinking to be done I would suggest

Edited by bakerboy

never go near faceache or tarter theyre full of retards and trolls who,s only pleasure is abusing and hounding people.report the dumb*** ,unfriend the gimp and send him a nice box of dog muck in the post.why after 10 years would u get in touch just to abuse someone.has he become an animal lefts pillock .they only seem interested in attacking people rather than helping abused animals :no:

Taken from the Australian Federal Police website.

Examples of State or Territory crimes in Australia..........clearly states that Social networking threats are indeed a crime in Australia.

Abduction

Assault

Cybercrime including online fraud, such as eBay, and internet scams

Drink driving

Drugs - drug dealers and drug users

Fraud - including online and overseas frauds and scams

Home invasions

Kidnapping

Missing persons

Murder

Rape or sexual assault

Stalking - including online stalking

Theft - including theft of mail once delivered

Threats - including threats by phone, email, social networking sites, forums etc

Traffic offences

Edited by Suffolkngood

Are you a scumbag person if not he hasn't threatened you just unfriend him and forget him.Not worth the hassle.Seems to be a problem in this country, reporting people.Dog barking-Report him, Chickens clucking-Report him, House painted wrong colour-Report him.He's flying a Union Jack-report him. He lives 12000 miles away and he doesn't like you killing animals or birds-REPORT HIM.Come on chaps please start acting like adults even if you can't manage to act like a man.Anybody want to report me -Feel free

never go near faceache or tarter theyre full of retards and trolls who,s only pleasure is abusing and hounding people.report the dumb*** ,unfriend the gimp and send him a nice box of dog muck in the post.why after 10 years would u get in touch just to abuse someone.has he become an animal lefts pillock .they only seem interested in attacking people rather than helping abused animals :no:

you are a true wordsmith, ever thought of writing the party political speeches thing it would create a lot more interest. atb.