6 nations

roostshooter1

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here we Go..Is it gonna be "Swing Low" or "low lay" that echoes around the Aviva Stadium..? My predication is Ireland 25 England 12.

Come on Ireland.

I admire your optimism but think it will be much closer with England pinching it by a penalty.....

Here we Go..Is it gonna be "Swing Low" or "low lay" that echoes around the Aviva Stadium..? My predication is Ireland 25 England 12.

Come on Ireland.

Excellent prediction Sir.

England weren't allowed to play. Yet again Joe Schmidt has the tactics right. And thd team gave everything - the work rate was incredible.

Robbie Henshaw try was great, and I'm glad he got man of the match but it was very hard to single out one Irish player. The TEAM were fantastic.

Watch of for Wales though. Celts or not, they'll be out to spoil the party!

Irish half backs vv good today,that and irish passion in defence,desrved to win...still perplexed how last minute try disallowed and not even shown on replay/referred???..well done the Irish.

It was a forward pass.

That try could have done us a favour if it should finally come down to points difference

I dont think the 10 man kicking game will be as effective v the Welsh,and if employed I think Wales will take Ireland down....I think the amount of high balls/kicking now is getting ugly and not reflecting well on Northern Hemisphere rugby......