Not Good News

wymberley

Safely tucked up in the land of Nod when the phone rang. Thought it might have been the MiL who had been complaining about a stomach ache earlier in the evening. But no; step-son from the local A&E. He and his wife (who is expecting in July after they'd had a real struggle involving IVF) had gone for a meal and then on to the cinema. But after she'd been "acting funny" all evening he was forced to take her there. Seems she's got "something on her brain" and is now having another scan. Both mums have now gone on up and I'm sitting here worrying.

Any one else still up, then fingers crossed, please, Chaps.

The sudden onset of symptoms apparently is indicative of something less sinister.

Thank you again, All.

Mike, My thoughts exactly. The problem is that my latest information is that whereas she knows she is in hospital, recognises her husband but can't even remember going to the cinema. Consequently, as yet it is not known whether or not she's been keeping schtum about anything.