Names for the new princess

peck

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Who cares? I'm with the parasite comments. Very much operating at the shallow end of the gene pool. Every advantage under the sun and none of them ever managed to get any real qualifications. Thick as pig wotsit the lot of em. Just goes to show that interbreeding does not work! If you want to get really contentious then look at their family tree. Not enough branches!

such bitterness. Gatwick, Heathrow, Stansted etc. take your pick and feel free to leave the truly awful sovereignty you live in. its pathetic and when your bottom lip starts to stick out a bit more do it in another country.

Qualified helicopter pilot etc but don't let that cloud your vision

Edited by digger

Every advantage under the sun and none of them ever managed to get any real qualifications.

Prince William is a qualified RAF helicopter pilot, having served as a search and rescue pilot he now works for the Air Ambulance Service.

Prince Harry is a qualified Army Apache helicopter pilot and has done operational duties in Afghanistan.

Hardly unqualified and thick as pig **** as you put it.

Prince Andrew is another qualified pilot who served in the Falklands, Prince Philip served in WW2, and Prince Charles is a qualified pilot and Royal Navy captain...the list goes on, but I'm sure you get the gist.

Who cares? I'm with the parasite comments. Very much operating at the shallow end of the gene pool. Every advantage under the sun and none of them ever managed to get any real qualifications. Thick as pig wotsit the lot of em. Just goes to show that interbreeding does not work! If you want to get really contentious then look at their family tree. Not enough branches!

I suppose being qualified pilots doesnt count?

Sad man....very sad

:shaun:

What a nice chap you are.

We agree again KW.

The amount of bile and spite the royal baby has created on here has shocked and surprised me.

Well at least some of us are patriotic, the spare room is now made up for the occasion.

DSC_0052_zps7ellujuc.jpg

KW

Well at least some of us are patriotic, the spare room is now made up for the occasion.

<script pagespeed_no_defer="">//=d.offsetWidth&&0>=d.offsetHeight)a=!1;else{c=d.getBoundingClientRect();var f=document.body;a=c.top+("pageYOffset"in window?window.pageYOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollTop);c=c.left+("pageXOffset"in window?window.pageXOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollLeft);f=a.toString()+","+c;b.b.hasOwnProperty(f)?a=!1:(b.b[f]=!0,a=a<=b.e.height&&c<=b.e.width)}a&&(b.a.push(e),b.d[e]=!0)};p.prototype.checkImageForCriticality=function(b){b.getBoundingClientRect&&q(this,b)};h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkImageForCriticality",function(b){n.checkImageForCriticality(b)});h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkCriticalImages",function(){r(n)});var r=function(b){b.b={};for(var d=["IMG","INPUT"],a=[],c=0;c=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e)}b.g&&(e="&rd="+encodeURIComponent(JSON.stringify(s())),131072>=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e),d=!0);t=a;if(d){c=b.f;b=b.h;var f;if(window.XMLHttpRequest)f=new XMLHttpRequest;else if(window.ActiveXObject)try{f=new ActiveXObject("Msxml2.XMLHTTP")}catch(k){try{f=new ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLHTTP")}catch(u){}}f&&(f.open("POST",c+(-1==c.indexOf("?")?"?":"&")+"url="+encodeURIComponent(b)),f.setRequestHeader("Content-Type","application/x-www-form-urlencoded"),f.send(a))}}},s=function(){var b={},d=document.getElementsByTagName("IMG");if(0==d.length)return{};var a=d[0];if(!("naturalWidth"in a&&"naturalHeight"in a))return{};for(var c=0;a=d[c];++c){var e=a.getAttribute("pagespeed_url_hash");e&&(!(e in b)&&0=b[e].k&&a.height>=b[e].j)&&(b[e]={rw:a.width,rh:a.height,ow:a.naturalWidth,oh:a.naturalHeight})}return b},t="";h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.getBeaconData",function(){return t});h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run",function(b,d,a,c,e,f){var k=new p(b,d,a,e,f);n=k;c&&m(function(){window.setTimeout(function(){r(k)},0)})});})();pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run('/mod_pagespeed_beacon','http://forums.pigeonwatch.co.uk/forums/index.php?s=20a0af902e2908d0f201a245e6c45e6d&app=forums&module=ajax§ion=topics&do=quote&t=311513&p=2815496&md5check=ee185ff21879a21be68823c555c0ab10&isRte=1,l8PuqRhht8,true,false,65R64pf32O0'); //]]></script>DSC_0052_zps7ellujuc.jpg&&0

KW

where have you put picture of jackie milburn thought that would have been side of your bed

Lol. Interesting responses. If you knew anything about getting qualified as a pilot and being let loose on your own...... They never made it.

Yeah, I'm sure they just pinned a set of wings on them and said "There's your chopper lads, off you go".

Yeah, I'm sure they just pinned a set of wings on them and said "There's your chopper lads, off you go".

:lol::lol: Yeah, It was an automatic anybody can fly them no theory -jump In and fly "walk In the park"

All the best to mother and baby. God save our gracious Queen. :good:

It's just a baby to me, mine are more important in my world. I'm happy for them and quiet like the younger royals like Harry and wills as we are the same age and they aren't scared to work for a living .

Can't stand charlie as I feel he's to far up ones *** the same as the queen .

As said I'm happy for them but just another baby.

Watched the news coverage as the new princess left the hospital for home and raised a glass to her and her parents. A lovely moment and amazing the number of foreign visitors here for this event. One lady flying in from Malysia for this and every Royal event in recent years. I wonder how much the tourist trade benefits from this? We are the envy of the world for our Monachy.

Watched the news coverage as the new princess left the hospital for home and raised a glass to her and her parents. A lovely moment and amazing the number of foreign visitors here for this event. One lady flying in from Malysia for this and every Royal event in recent years. I wonder how much the tourist trade benefits from this? We are the envy of the world for our Monachy.

I'm not a Royalist however ..... Who could not love a baby .... God bless the mite .... Any name but Elizabeth or Victoria .... To many ships bearing these names.

It's a baby. Who on earth would have anything bad to say about a baby?

This is the child of the future King of England, not some chav who's parents uses kids as meal tickets.

Good luck to baby and the parents. Well done. :good: