Ugly accents

amateur

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im a Londoner born and bred but the real east london cockneys got on my nerves. Mind you, they are a dying breed, the back of the throat Old German Anglo Saxon has been replaced by Essex gob***** chav now.

Liverpool takes some beating. Not everyone, just the ones that talk like Steve Gerrard. Geordie I love!

Thats because i was doing my best black country accent lol.

Check out the black country alphabet on YouTube, id post a link but im rubbish with puters.

To be honest Mel, there was only a hint of 'brummie' accent when you spoke. Sitting in the Q.E. Hospital for hours on end, and listening to the constant 'brummie banter' got my goat! :|

I suppose not everyone likes a Welsh accent, or 'valley accent' as I have. :)

To be honest Mel, there was only a hint of 'brummie' accent when you spoke. Sitting in the Q.E. Hospital for hours on end, and listening to the constant 'brummie banter' got my goat! :|

I suppose not everyone likes a Welsh accent, or 'valley accent' as I have. :)

Welsh ???, i thought you were a Pakistani.

Southerners who take ages to tell you something, they speak too slowly and use too many words :yes: A spade is a spade, it's not "an implement one would use in the construction or maintenance of a hole in ones garden" .............................. IT'S A ************* SPADE !! :lol:

Does camp gay count as a accent ?

Yes and one of the most sickly sounding.

After a nice meal with my wife last night it's got to be mid America nasal twang, the annoying tit never stopped talking with the volume up around eight. It's surprising the things you think when being assaulted by a irritating accent.

In the UK it's got to be the West Country with Scouse and Brummy think Mark Williams we want to be together advert and broad Glaswegian I can't understand.

Edited by figgy

Southerners who take ages to tell you something, they speak too slowly and use too many words :yes: A spade is a spade, it's not "an implement one would use in the construction or maintenance of a hole in ones garden" .............................. IT'S A ************* SPADE !! :lol:

I didn't think you were allowed to call them spades any more. :innocent: