UFO

old'un

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not saying I've seen one as I still to this day have no idea what it was, but this is genuinely what I saw.

My son and I were walking the dog one night quite a few years ago when we saw two lights in the sky which were moving together. I assumed it was an aircraft of some sort a long way off but it was a clear still night, and there was no noise whatsoever. Then I saw one light stop dead and the other carry on past it before slowing down and then stopping also. They paused for a few seconds and I'd stopped by now trying to figure out what they were, when they both just sped off, again in complete silence.

I don't know of anything that could suddenly stop like that and then accelerate at such speed from a dead stop, with no sound.

Son asked what it was and I had to admit I had no idea.

Anyhow, we haven't been abducted yet; I keep sending the OH out with the dog but unfortunately she keeps coming back. I know she's been probed a few times, but not by aliens.

I'm not saying I've seen one as I still to this day have no idea what it was, but this is genuinely what I saw.

My son and I were walking the dog one night quite a few years ago when we saw two lights in the sky which were moving together. I assumed it was an aircraft of some sort a long way off but it was a clear still night, and there was no noise whatsoever. Then I saw one light stop dead and the other carry on past it before slowing down and then stopping also. They paused for a few seconds and I'd stopped by now trying to figure out what they were, when they both just sped off, again in complete silence.

I don't know of anything that could suddenly stop like that and then accelerate at such speed from a dead stop, with no sound.

Son asked what it was and I had to admit I had no idea.

Anyhow, we haven't been abducted yet; I keep sending the OH out with the dog but unfortunately she keeps coming back. I know she's been probed a few times, but not by aliens.

Naughty Scully :lol::lol: :lol: .............I take it Mrs Scully does not look in here

I will not tell you where I was, needless to say I was outdoors, it was late afternoon about 5:30-6:00 on a clear bright sunny day in June 1970,
I was looking into the sky facing north about a mile or so away I could see a bright glowing round object that was stationary in the sky, just thought it was a plane with the sun glinting on it,

ten minutes latter it was still there, now I am a very sceptical person but this thing intrigued me, just then it shot across the sky and was now stationery at 90 degrees to the point I first spotted it, (about 3-4 miles) it moved so fast it left a white trail in my eyes, a bit like someone waving a sparkler at night, after about two minutes in this position it shot back to where I had first spotted it,

I was now totally transfixed, I watched it for about three minutes and then it just shot upwards and disappeared into the blue sky again leaving a white trail in my eyes.
like I said I am a very sceptical person and take a lot of convincing on things like this, but as most shooters spend a lot of time looking into the sky its possible they have seen a similar sight.

My friend has a home made drone that he flies via his laptop, he regularly fits different lights and hovers over random people's bbq's at night then reads all the ufo sightings and websites the following day "it hovered for a while then lit up and flew off at light speed, nothing human made could do that" etc. And yes it is probably illegal but that's his business not mine

To deny the possibility of other forms of life somewhere else is much more fantastic than thinking there is.

Exactly, it would be arrogant to assume we're the only life form in something so vast as the universe. There are others and have been for a long long time.

My friend has a home made drone that he flies via his laptop, he regularly fits different lights and hovers over random people's bbq's at night then reads all the ufo sightings and websites the following day "it hovered for a while then lit up and flew off at light speed, nothing human made could do that" etc. And yes it is probably illegal but that's his business not mine

A couple of lads I know have drones, but they are quire audible.

Its a subject that's always fascinated me, don't know if other life is out there but I had an encounter that I could not explain, as the title says UFO, I just thought I would ask level headed shooters for their own sightings, if any,

we do spend more time outdoors than the average Joe public so we are more likely to spot things.

How would I know, haven't toured the universe in a while.

You have just stated that there are others. I'm not aware of anything other than possible basic amoeba type life on Mars, you seem to know that there are others. Not toured for a while myself.

I struggle to find intelligent life in some parts of the uk...

Exactly, it would be arrogant to assume we're the only life form in something so vast as the universe. There are others and have been for a long long time.

I think it's more plausible to believe in other life forms , rather than believe in religious icons,

If you believe in religious icons you are accepted into normal everyday day life,

If you believe in ET you are locked up in a loony bin,

Who's the real loonies ??

Enter Mulder and scully lol

Atb

Flynny