Man caught with drugs and guns

Essex Keeper

JD,,,you must have read my mind bud :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: price list even down to the gram :lol::lol: :lol:

Different parts of the country have different drug culturues, and many professions can come across this info also.

I could have told you all the above, I also have recently been told (apparently atleast) the price for an ounce of crack and heroine and the price for a gram of heroine.

One person even managed to state how much profit each would make.

Rest assured o have no dodgy dealing going on lol! (FYI atm I'm studying social work and working with criminalised or very troubled kids in care) how worrying eh!

What would you like to know? My knowledge of the subject is probably better than many people`s on here but I`m far from an expert and much of my knowledge is purely theoretical/academic.

Having a wide sphere of knowledge is a good thing. The prices in Scotland would be higher, typically it will be estimated at £4k per plant, which is nonsense of course for all the reasons that you stated.

It is cheaper to buy cocaine just now in Fife than it is to buy weed. A very sorry state I have to say. The sooner that we find a sensible policy to deal with cannabis use the better, but that is a topic that was had not so very long ago.

Back to the OP, the guy is a clown. No matter what your belief around cannabis use/cultivation, to be a grower knowing the current consequence when you are a firearms holder is utter madness.

The fact that he is a firearms holder is neither here nor there, other than the consequence of the sanction on his shooting.

Back to the OP, the guy is a clown. No matter what your belief around cannabis use/cultivation, to be a grower knowing the current consequence when you are a firearms holder is utter madness.

The fact that he is a firearms holder is neither here nor there, other than the consequence of the sanction on his shooting.

Pot plant dope sees licenses go up in smoke! :/

Edited by STOTTO

"The weapons all had licenses, but upon discovering the drugs, all of them were revoked." :hmm:

Who's bothered about a bit of weed when seemingly inanimate objects are applying for their own licenses?? :ermm: In fairness though they've made a mistake as we have certificates in this country and they only need one or two between them, rather than one each. Still, not bad going for lumps of metal, plastic and wood! :good: