N v S '16 ?

Guest cookoff013

I had a lot in my mind, like how much was the north going to win by.... Was I going to catch faketanitus from a southerner.... How do I politely decline the offer to go dogging with the Essex mafia .... What was this 'grinder' the southerns wanted us to sign up too.

I shall not forget them this year mainly because £60 worth of black puddings is even too much for me. :)

Did you manage to shift them all?

:shaun:

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably a good idea, you'd have had the micky taken out of you turning up in the pink micra

With all the southerners driving up the car park would have been filled with pink cars so I wouldn't have found a pink micra..... Then I remembered southern cars automatically start flashing their headlights parked up in county car parks so just look for the one without the flashing lights. :)

Yes Rupert I remember your conundrum from last year,

Still no chance of her becoming a member?

She doesn't have to participate on the forum, we have a few shooters that joined the forum just to attend the shoot, they have never posted on here, just attend the shoot.

She would (or you could on her behalf) just open an account using the bare minimum of info.

Worth a thought?, it's a good day out

:shaun:

I see they're putting ringers in now. I wonder if they would get that rotund chap from down in Sussex signed up for the North. He seems to be quite useful with a shotgun. Naaah they wouldn't, would they?

1st year for me, should make it ......what's the format please?

Turn up, have a bacon sarney and a bit of a chinwag.

Find your squad and off for a 100 bird sporting.

Back to the clubhouse for the raffle and the scores.

Northern shooters win (again) and Southerners complain and make excuses why they lost (again)

If you can make it I highly recommend it. Went to my first one last year and had a great day. Lots of friendly people and a good laugh and all in a good cause.

Turn up, have a bacon sarney and a bit of a chinwag.

Find your squad and off for a 100 bird sporting.

Back to the clubhouse for the raffle and the scores.

Northern shooters win (again) and Southerners complain and make excuses why they lost (again)

If you can make it I highly recommend it. Went to my first one last year and had a great day. Lots of friendly people and a good laugh and all in a good cause.

What he said :good:

It's a cracking day out, lots of fun to be had and lasting friendships made :yes:

Plus a raffle after the shoot with some fantastic prizes donated by members. Good luck trying to beet Mr Potter in the raffle :lol: